Discover Syria in 8 Days 7 Nightsoffered by supplier M08761 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 3 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Meet and assist at Damascus International airport, through immigration and custom, transfer to hotel in Damascus for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Breakfast, full day Damascus city tour: visit the National Museum (10 000 years of culture) handicraft market (the best hand made crafts of the Middle East), Azem Palace (a perfect example of a traditional Damascene house, an ethnic museum now). Umayyad mosque (a place for worshiping since the first millennium BC), the straight street (the via recta, the place where St. Anania met St. Paul and converted him) the church of St. Ananias, the window of St. Paul and a stroll in souk hamidieh (one thousand and one kinds of goods), end the tour of a panoramic view of Damascus from mountain Kassion. Back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Breakfast, departure for Palmyra, Arrival hotel, beginning the city tour of Palmyra. (Tadmor), in a desert oasis on the trade route between the Mediterranean and Mesopotamia, to visit its museum, the temples of Bel, Baal Shamin and Nebo, the Roman baths, and the Valley of Tombs, amphitheatre, back to hotel in Palmyra for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Breakfast, departure for Aleppo, en route visit Qasr Ibn Wardan, Ebla, St. Simom, Arrival hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Breakfast, full day city tour of Aleppo to visit the Citadel, the Grand Mosque, Khan Al-Wazir, the old quarters of the city, the museum. Return to hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Breakfast, departure to visit Serjelah, Maarat Al Numan, Apamea, water wheels in Hama (Noria), proceed to Crac Des Chevaliers, (the most spectacular 12th-century Crusaders' castle of all), for dinner and overnight at one of Crac hotels.
Day 7: Breakfast, visit Crac Des Chevaliers, Continue to Maalula, where villagers still speak Aramaic, the language of Jesus, for a visit to the chapel of St. Sergius, then to Saydnaya. Arrival hotel in Damascus, dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Breakfast, transfer to Damascus airport for final departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Meet and assist at the airport, upon arrival and departure
- All transfers (from airport to hotel and vice-verso)
- Transportation by A/C modern deluxe Car/Van during the excursions
- Professional the language you need Speaking Escort guide during the excursions
- Entrance fees to all visited sites
- Hotel accommodation at 4* stars or at Boutique Hotels
- Visa to Syria (need passport list).
- Departure tax at Damascus Airport
- Tips for hotels/restaurants/portages.
- Lunches and dinners during the excursions
- Extras at the hotel and personal expenses
- Airfare ticket
- Tips for driver/guide.
4* Hotels Selected:
- Damascus: Blue Tower Hotel or Carlton or Beit Zaman
- Palmyra: Zenobia Cham Palace or Heliopolis or similar
- Aleppo : Mirage Hotel or Beit Wakil or similar
- Homs: Al Wadi Hotel or Safir Homs or similar.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2001
Our company is proud to introduce itself as a companion to you in Syria, putting at your disposal it’s well trained staff, professional management, and close relations with Hotels management, transportation companies and tour operators all over Jordan, Lebanon and the surrounding countries. We are established as a...