Private Wine and Dive Tour Barcelona-Costa Brava: 4 Days / 3 Nightsoffered by supplier M17929 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine
Season: April - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1350 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2100 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Barcelona
Collection at Barcelona airport and transport to selected hotel in the city. Our bilingual guide will pick you up at your hotel for a 3 hours "tapas tour". Stroll the Gothic Quarter and the Bohemian Ramblas while tasting the famous tapas. The historic centre is imbued with a bohemian atmosphere. In the afternoon enjoy a Gaudí heritage tour by a local expertise guide (4 hours). The tour starts on the Passeig de Gracia with a visit to either Gaudi's Casa Batlló or the Pedrera with its futuristic roof top and breathtaking views across the city. Gastronomic dinner booked at the Barcelona harbour.
Day 2: Barcelona - Tossa de Mar
Transport to selected accommodation in Cala Llevadó ( Tossa de Mar at 2 hours from Barcelona). The activity of diving is held in Cala Llevado in Tossa de Mar. This is the only Dive Centre in Europe where you can experience a guided dive to retrieve a unique wine from treasure chests hidden in a secret location on the sea bed. This highly individual wine remains submerged along the coast line for six months and is stored at a depth of ten metres.
Whilst submerged the wine matures due to the changing low temperature and constant pressure of the sea the special characteristics of Cavas Submarinas are born. After the dive, you can taste your bottle of wine in the restaurant located in the same beach enjoying a pairing lunch. Rest of afternoon at your leisure. In the evening transport to Tossa de Mar to enjoy a succulent fish dinner. Back to accommodation.
Day 3: Tossa de Mar - Barcelona
Transport to Barcelona. This morning Barcelona will be discovered from the heights with a 15 minute helicopter ride over the city, coastline and surrounding areas. Paella menu will be waiting for us at the fishing district once we will be landed. After lunch transport to hotel in the city centre and rest of afternoon and evening at your leisure for shopping.
Day 4: Barcelona
Breakfast at your hotel. Free time. At you preferred time transfer to Barcelona airport and end of the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Collection at your convenience. Private transportation during the whole journey
- Transfer in/Out From Barcelona airport
- Bilingual speaking guide
- 2 nights accommodation in a bed and breakfast basis at 4 star hotel in Barcelona
- 1 night accommodation in a Bungalow in Cala Llevadó (Tossa de Mar)
- 2 dinner and 3 lunches
- 1 guided tapas tour (3 hours) in Barcelona
- 1 guided Gaudi heritage tour (4 hours)
- 2 hours diving with instructor and bottle of wine
- 1 helicopter ride over the city.
- Any airfare
- Tips, personal expenses such as minibar or telephone
- Any concept not included in the previous itinerary.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include all taxes.
- 2100€ per person (quoted for 2 people)
- 1550€ per person (quoted for 4 people)
- 1350€ per person (quoted for 6 people).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
At M17929 we organize wine tours and experiences in Spain and France. From wine tours of several days, weekend or one-day trips with wine-tasting in wine cellars, to cookery workshops and many other types of experiences related to wine and gastronomy. Most our wine tours are personalized and for small...