This highly individual wine remains submerged along the coast line for six months and is stored at a depth of ten metres. Whilst submerged the wine matures due to the changing low temperature and constant pressure of the sea the special characteristics of Cavas Submarinas are born. After the dive, you can taste your bottle of wine in the restaurant located in the same beach enjoying a matching lunch.
- Meeting point at the reception offices
- Get access to the beach
- Brief explanation about the process and elaboration concerning the wine special characteristics of being 6 months under water
- Brief instructions about how to practice diving
- Activity: all participants will be accompanied by a qualified dive instructor. The activity consist on 20 minutes diving to get the treasure chest hidden in a secret location
- The dive instructor give the chest keys to the participant who will open the chest and take a bottle. We will take a picture to the participant as souvenir
- Come back to the beach
- Participants will be able to take a shower in the diving center.
- To have more than 18 years
- Not to suffer respiratory problems
- Scuba diving tittle is not required.
- Scuba diving equipment will be provided
- Client should bring swimsuit, towel and Suntan lotion.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Spain Local Culture Food & Wine Scuba Diving
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend