From Seville : Sherry Wine Tour to Jerez de la Fronteraoffered by supplier M17929 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 220 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 220 Euro (EUR)
The distinctive wine in Jerez has been exported for centuries, it was even praised by Shakespeare. It is distinctive because the strong sun gives the grapes a high sugar content. British merchants have been involved in the wine trade here for centuries, producing and shipping a fortified wine known as sherry.
Sevilla – Jerez de la Frontera: Meet your Private English-Speaking Driver and Guide in your accommodation in Sevilla. Drive to Jerez de la Frontera (90 km approximately) and enjoy a sherry y winery visit and tasting, a guided 2 hours walking tour in Jerez and a fantastic tapas lunch. Return to Seville at 1630 approximately.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Private transportation throughout the itinerary
- Winery visit described including guided tour and private tasting
- Jerez visit with local guide
- Lunch in a Jerez restaurant
- English guide full day
- Travel insurance.
- Tips or personal expenses
- Any concept not included in the previous itinerary.
- 220 Eur ( per person for 4 people)
- Departures: from Tuesday to Saturday contact us for other departure dates
- Cancellations 48 hours before departure will have a penalty of 50% of the total amount
- Cancellations 24 hours before departure will not be refunded.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
At M17929 we organize wine tours and experiences in Spain and France. From wine tours of several days, weekend or one-day trips with wine-tasting in wine cellars, to cookery workshops and many other types of experiences related to wine and gastronomy. Most our wine tours are personalized and for small...