Kenya Flamingo SafariPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 4 - 6 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 998 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1244 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi-Lake Nakuru
8:30- Depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru Park, picnic lunch en route followed by an afternoon game drive in this park described as the world’s birds spectacle. You will see thousands of flamingos & other birds. Animals like waterbuck, buffalo’s, lion and the rhinos are commonly seen here. Dinner and overnight at Lion Hill Lodge or similar.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
Depart after breakfast and proceed on to Masai Mara. Picnic lunch en route. On arrival in Masai Mara, proceed on for an afternoon game drive in search the black manned lion, elephants, leopard, cheetah, buffalo and other plains game. Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge or similar.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Full day game drives exploring wildlife with picnic lunch, Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge or similar.
Day 4: Masai Mara
Another full day in Masai Mara exploring wildlife, Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge or similar.
Day 5: Masai Mara-Nairobi
Early morning game drive after breakfast return to the lodge and prepare to depart back to Nairobi enjoying a picnic lunch en route arriving by 4 p.m.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned 4 & 5 star hotels
- Private guide
- Private safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari
* Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water
* Wildlife guidebook
* Karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes
- VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Kenya Visa: $25per person on arrival single entry fee
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival single entry fee
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 485 Per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.