Spiritual Retreat in Sedona, Arizonaoffered by supplier M18406 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 30 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 60 people
Specialty Categories: Pilgrimage/Spirituality
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 500 US Dollar (USD)
Awaken and quicken to new potentials & creativity. Embrace the mystery. People come from all over the world to Sedona to experience these profound Power Spots of earth’s magnetic magic. Learn about the living spiritual forces of Sacred Spots. These forces are about who you are and could be. You can see: Indian ruins, Vortexes, Labyrinths,Cliff dwellings, Rock Art - Petroglyphs.
Native American Ceremonies – Celebrate you! Native peoples use powerful traditions to stay happy and healthy—and flow easily through life transitions. Everything you need to enhance your life is right here, right now. Tap into eternal earth energies for profound transformation, inner peace and healing. Play. Spark creativity. Awaken intuition. Recharge your spirit. It’s your perfect vacation. A retreat for your soul.
Meet your Spirit Animals. Go on a Shamanic Soul Retrieval. Create your personal Medicine Pouch. Activate life force energy in sacred pools. Make music with natural rattles and drums. Get guidance from The 4 Directions of the Medicine Wheel. Relax with sacred sounds of Native American flutes, chants and songs. You will receive:
- Personal Sound Healing to activate chakras and attract more health and abundance.
- Personal Power Animal Message for guidance and support for your next step in life.
We take you to off-the-beaten-track sites—where you have more privacy and fun. That’s where magic happens! We’ve personally experienced the magic and mystery, the power and profound transformation of the sites and ceremonies we offer. We customize each adventure for the people who come. We listen and respond to your requests on the spot.
Supplemental Tour Information:
This Adventure is for everyone:
- Short easy walks along tree-shaded trails.
- Gentle approach for people of all ages.
- Not physically strenuous.
- Refreshing waterfalls and swimming holes.
- Rejuvenating sacred spring-fed pools.
- No outdoor experience necessary.
- Free time to enjoy all that Sedona offers.
- Anyone wanting an exotic, extraordinary one-of-a-kind vacation.
- Anyone wanting more fun, love and meaning in their life.
- Anyone facing change looking for tools and skills to help others and themselves.
- Anyone wanting to gain insight, access deeper levels of awareness, or move forward on their spiritual path.
What to bring & wear:
- You provide food, beverage, small day pack (or we have extra packs available).
- Layered clothing (contact us for suggestions).
- Sweat lodge.
- Reiki treatment.
- Learn to play a drum.
- Learn to play a Native American flute.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Half day (4 hours) - $50/person for 2+ people; $100/person for 1 person.
- Full day (8 hours) - $100/person for 2+ people; $200/person for 1 person.
- Multiple days: Same rates.
- Lodging and meals
- Low cost lodging or free camping available.
- Transportation to/from airport not included. (If schedules match, we can provide free rides to/from Sedona and Phoenix) No need to rent a car.
- Will customize for any number of people for any number of days.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2008
We offer powerful, practical and playful adventures that empower you to re-awaken your natural spiritual abilities and discover your life purpose and passion. We've assembled some of the most powerful transformational tools available currently on the planet. You learn to access the wisdom of your intuition and...