Everest Base Camp TrekPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 8 - 16 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Ecotourism
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1375 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1575 US Dollar (USD)
You will start by spending 30minete mountain flight from kathmanddu, to Lukla. You'll then experience the natural beauty of these un spoil landscapes by trekking climb up to 5545 meter the top of Klapatter walk through Khumbu Glacier and Sagarmatha National Parks. After nine days of non-stop action, you’ll on the haven, you'll have seen some of Nepal’s most stunning 360 view, and you'll be pumped for whatever trekking you're up to next!
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Fly to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2795 meters) from Kathmandu, trek to Phakding (2610 meters) 3 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3480 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 5: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 7: Trek to Dingboche (4350 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 8: Day trip to Chhukung valley (4710 meters) and trek back to Dingboche. 4 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche (4920 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5300 meters) then back to Gorak Shep. 8 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 11: Hike up to Kalapattar (5555 meters) early in the morning then trek down to Periche (4200 meters). 7 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3480 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla (2795 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 14: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Leisure day in Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 16: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport pick up and drop by private car/ van/ bus
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in four/five star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included (3 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car/ van/ bus
- Stander meal Lunch , Dinner, and Brekfast
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and a general first aid kit
- Shagarmatha National park permit, and all necessary permits
- Flight fare from Kathmandu- Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla
- Surface Transfer from Kathmandu
- We provide Down Jacket, duffel/ kit bag and sleeping bag (which needs to be returned after the trekking)
- All our government taxes
- Tourist service charge, vat
- Official expense: US$60 per person per night for Single room and US$ 35 per person per night for double(twin sharing) room if you need extra accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue.You will require 2 passport size photos.
Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
Note: Domestic Airfare only Ktm-Lukla-Ktm include.