Fitness Tour at PattayaPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Fitness Tour Cultural Journey
Season: January - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 400 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 490 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok airport and escort by private guide and transport to hotel in Pattaya. Meals: (B).
Day 2: S.I.C night show to Alcaza show. The Alangkarn show perform prototype Hexa Stage Theater, Cultural Rostrum and a Restaurant. Alangkarn is aiming towards a new concept of presenting the Thai Culture to our clienteles, instead of the standard Thai traditional dancing that could easily be founded elsewhere. The unique features are the combination of multidimensional technique presentation through the use of multi-colored laser show, real surrounds sound system and more. Meals: (B).
Day 3: S.I.C tour to Nong nuch village. Suan Nong Nooch is located in a beautifully landscaped, with orchid nursery and other botanical gardens. It is a Thai village style with recreation - vacation park. Highlight of this place is cultural and traditional performances with an elephant show. Meals: (B).
Day 4: Free at leisure. Meals: (B).
Day 5: Free at leisure. Meals: (B).
Day 6: Free at leisure. Meals: (B).
Day 7: Transfer to Bangkok airport. Meals: (B).
Your daily options are:
- The Thailand's Highest Rock Climbing Wall
- Aerobic gymnasium and may fitness session
- Half Olympic size pool
- Program for weight loss/gain
- Fitness goals through to a peaceful haven for a relaxing escape from daily life.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing
- Round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide during the tours
- Travel insurance.
- Domestic flight
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program
- Personal items and hotel incidental charges
- Personal drinks at the meal
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.