Iguazu Falls and Ibera Wetlands Nature Experienceoffered by supplier M19627 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 4 people
Destination(s): Argentina Brazil
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1252 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1475 US Dollar (USD)
Accommodation: 3 Nights at our Lodge and 2 nights Iguazú
- Private 4x4 transfer Posadas, our Lodge, San Ignacio (or Wanda), Iguazú
- Private transfer hotel Iguazú to airport
- 3 Nights accommodation with breakfast in our Lodge
- 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast in Iguazú hotel of choice
- Full board at our Lodge without drinks
- 1 Night Boat Safari at our Lodge
* Iberá wetlands: 1 boat safari by daylight + 1 guided walk to the park centre’s jungle and museum + 1 guided trekking to the palm tree forest and lakeside
* Iguazú Falls: Private full day visit to the fall, Argentinean and Brazilian side with private English speaking guide. (Entry fees not included).
- The trip can be booked vice-versa.
- Connecting bus tickets or airfares can also be booked.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Rates per person double base.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2009
Located in the middle of the Ibera wetlands nature reserve, the lodge is a modern but rustic style place with standard and superior rooms with lake view. The offers go from luxury accommodation, restaurant, excursions into wetlands, safaris to transportation to and from (4x4 and private airplane). The associated travel...