The Great Discovery 20 Days Touroffered by supplier M19609 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Destination(s): Australia New Zealand
Specialty Categories: Multi-activity
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3695 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3695 US Dollar (USD)
- 3 nights at Sydney's well located, beautifully appointed Grace Hotel
- 1 night at Launceston's comfortable Grand Chancellor Hotel
- 3 nights in Cradle Mountain National Park at Cradle Mountain Lodge
- 2 nights at Hobart's charming boutique hotel, Lenna of Hobart
- Rental car for the duration of time in Tasmania
- Private arrival transfers and shuttle departure transfers in Sydney
- 2 nights at Christchurch's Hagley Park Motel
- 1 night at Kaikoura's conveniently located White Morph Inn
- 2 nights at the Picton's comfortable Aldan Lodge Motel
- 2 day, 1 night Queen Charlotte Walkway hiking package with ferry transportation, half day independent walk on Queen Charlotte Walkway, dinner, breakfast and accommodation at Furneaux Lodge
- 1 night at Westport's relaxing Chelsea Gateway Lodge
- 2 nights at the comfortable Punga Grove in Franz Josef
- Fantastic, half day guided walk on Franz Josef Glacier
- 3 nights at the well-appointed Blue Peaks Lodge in Queenstown
- 2 days, 1 night cruise on a beautiful small ship in doubtful sound including all transportation, dinner, breakfast and private ensuite cabin
- Spectacular Dart River Jet Safari trip in Queenstown
- Special Celebratory Farewell Dinner in Queenstown
- Rental car for duration of time in New Zealand.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers.
Please note, USD amount is subject to change based on currency fluctuations. Should you require assistance with airfares, please let us know.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2009
M19609 is owned by myself, Karen Pettit, a New Zealander and Erik Lind, a native of New York. We started our company in the summer of 2000 and with the support of our clients, suppliers and our fantastic team, we have grown in to one of the leading specialist travel company's in New Zealand and Australia. We...