Southern Escapade 11 Days Touroffered by supplier M19609 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 11 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Destination(s): New Zealand
Specialty Categories: Multi-activity
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1529 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1529 US Dollar (USD)
- 2 nights at Christchurch's well-situated Rydges Hotel
- The incredible Tranz Alpine rail journey across the breadth of the South Island from Christchurch to Greymouth
- 1 night at Charles Court Motel in Greymouth
- 2 nights in the majestic Glacier Region at Punga Grove in Franz Josef
- 5 nights in New Zealand's adventure playground at Blue Peaks Lodge in Queenstown
- Spectacular Dart River Jet Safari trip in Queenstown
- A full day trip in to Fiordland's majestic Milford Sound with a cruise on the Sound including a sumptuous buffet lunch onboard
- Rental vehicle with railway station pick-up in Greymouth and airport drop-off in Queenstown
- Celebratory farewell dinner at one of Queenstown's most acclaimed restaurants
- Arrival and departure transfers in Christchurch.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Please note, USD amount is subject to change based on currency fluctuations. Should you require assistance with airfares, please let us know.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2009
M19609 is owned by myself, Karen Pettit, a New Zealander and Erik Lind, a native of New York. We started our company in the summer of 2000 and with the support of our clients, suppliers and our fantastic team, we have grown in to one of the leading specialist travel company's in New Zealand and Australia. We...