Explorer's Paradise 23 Days Touroffered by supplier M19609 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 23 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Destination(s): New Zealand
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2999 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2999 US Dollar (USD)
We've included a wonderful selection of accommodations and activities and some of the highlights include an in-depth introduction to New Zealand's rich Maori culture, one of the 7 best rail journey's in the world on the unforgettable Tranz Alpine Express, a gastronomic adventure in to the wine and food of the stunning Central Otago region and so many other wonderful experiences. Take a look at the features of this package below and you'll get a sense of just how exciting this itinerary is. If you'd like to come to New Zealand, don't hesitate - this trip is truly outstanding!
- 2 nights at Auckland's well-appointed Mercure Hotel
- A wonderful orientation to Auckland on our preferred harbour cruise
- 2 nights in a self catering unit at Brylin Motel in Rotorua
- An evening of Maori culture including an authentic Hangi feast
- 2 nights in the stunning Hawkes Bay at Bella Tuscany on Kennedy
- Excellent guided introduction to the Hawkes Bay wine region including tastings and tours at some of the region's principal wineries
- 2 nights at Wellington's modern and well-located Ibis Hotel
- Interisland Ferry Crossing from Wellington to Picton
- 2 nights at Tuscany Gardens Motel in Nelson
- Guided full day Sea Kayaking trip from Nelson including lunch
- 1 night at the modern, oceanside inn; White Morph in Kaikoura
- 2 nights on Canterbury Farm including all meals and farm activities
- 3 nights in Christchurch at the well-situated Hagley Park Motel
- Akaroa Harbour Cruise while in Christchurch
- Tranz Alpine Rail Journey from Christchurch to Greymouth
- 1 night at Charles Court Motel in Greymouth
- 1 night in the magical Glacier Region and Franz Josef's Punga Grove
- 4 nights in the "adventure capital" at A-Line Hotel in Queenstown
- Spectacular and exhilarating Dart River Jet Safari trip in Queenstown
- Wonderful epicurean adventure in to Central Otago's wine region including all tastings and a superb winery lunch
- Special celebratory farewell dinner at one of our absolute favorite restaurant's in Queenstown
- Rental vehicle hire age with delivery to your Auckland accommodation for departure from Auckland continuing for duration of your vacation
- Arrival transfer in Auckland.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Please note, USD amount is subject to change based on currency fluctuations. Should you require assistance with airfares, please let us know.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2009
M19609 is owned by myself, Karen Pettit, a New Zealander and Erik Lind, a native of New York. We started our company in the summer of 2000 and with the support of our clients, suppliers and our fantastic team, we have grown in to one of the leading specialist travel company's in New Zealand and Australia. We...