5 Day Wildlife Viewing Tour in Kenyaoffered by supplier M17843 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1030 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1298 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park.
Pick up from your hotel at 08:00 and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries enroute. We arrive to the “Pink Lake” often referred so due to its great masses of Flamingoes in good time for lunch. Lunch at a lodge followed by full afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge or similar. Lake Nakuru's claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo's and the over 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the at times millions of flamingos is quite spectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara.
After early morning visit to the Lake shore, your safari proceed to Maasai Mara Game Reserve arriving in good time for Lunch. Late afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at Keekorok lodge or similar.
Days 3-4: Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Full days spent exploring the park. Early morning and late afternoon game drives are offered. All meals and overnight at Keekorok Lodge or Similar. The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is arguably Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary. It is the most famous and most visited game reserve in Kenya. The film ‘Out of Africa’ was made to a great extent in this reserve. Virtually every type of wildlife can be seen at the Mara. A spectacle worth seeing is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle from Serengeti plains across the Tanzania border and the Mara River to reach Maasai Mara grazing fields from late June. The dramatic crossing of the river and the preying on the migrants by predators can be viewed from early July to August. The reserve abounds with birdlife since dose to about 452 species have been recorded. Hot air balloon safaris are readily available in this park.
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Nairobi.
Breakfast at the lodge. Heading north to Narok, we stop to browse in the bustling, vibrant Maasai markets to buy curios and handicrafts before continuing to Nairobi where our safari ends.
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Minimum 2 people.
- Reservation done for a group of more than 4 people traveling together will attract a discount of US$70 on the Adult rates.
- Reservations falling on December 24 – January 02 next year are subject to Christmas and New Year Supplements of US$45 per person per day.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 3 nights accommodation at the Mara Sopa Lodge, Masai Mara Game Reserve
- 1 Night accommodation at the Lake Nakuru Lodge, in Lake Nakuru National Park
- 12 Meals: 4 Breakfast, 4 Lunches and 4 dinners
- Transport by private safari minibus with pop-up roof for game drive in Kenya.
- Professional English speaking driver guides
- 8 game viewing drives and park entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off in Nairobi at a point of your choice
- 1 liter of bottled mineral water per day while in our safari vehicle
- Vehicle fitted with 2 way high frequency radio communicating system.
- International airfare
- Laundry, telephone, fax charges in hotels and lodges
- Beverages in hotels and lodges
- Tips or gratuities for driver and hotel staff
- Airport Departure Tax for International Flights if any
Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and or Personal injury.
- High Season (July 01 – October 31, December 21 – March 31): US$1298.00 p/p sharing
- Medium Season (June 01 – June 30, November 01 – December 20): US$1232.00 p/p sharing
- Low Season (April 01 – May 31): US$1030.00 p/p sharing.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
M17843 is a Destination Management Company based in Kenya. The Company is owner managed and provides tours and travel related services in East Africa region. The company was started in year 2006 with the aim of providing quality tours and safaris to individuals, families, special interest groups and incentives travel...