Gamedrive and Camping Safari Kenyaoffered by supplier M19708 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1050 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2100 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Pick up from the airport by our tour guide and drop you to a hotel in Nairobi. The tour guide will brief you about the safari you will take. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 2: Early morning breakfast and prepare to leave for Maasai Mara. Arrive in good time for lunch and, later go for an evening game drive. Go back to the camplodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Early breakfast. Prepare and leave for a full day game drive and hare you will have your packed lunch. This day is spent exploring the beautiful park up to the Mara river to watch the immigration of wild beast. Also you can arrange with the tour guide to visit the Maasai Village to enjoy their dances. Go back to the camp/lodge late evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Pre breakfast game drive. Go back to the lodge/camp for your breakfast and prepare to leave for Nakuru. Arrive Nakuru in the afternoon and then proceed for an afternoon game drive in the Lake Nakuru National park. Dinner and overnight in a camp/lodge inside the national park.
Day 5: Early morning game drive breakfast, later proceed to the lodge/camp for your breakfast as your prepare to leave for Amboseli. Arrive in good time for lunch and have your lunch. Go for a short afternoon game drive going back to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Early morning breakfast and proceed for a full day game drive. The day is spent exploring the beautiful park. You will have your packed lunch inside the park and going back to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Pre breakfast game drive. Later go back to the lodge/camp for breakfast as you prepare to leave for Nairobi. Arrive Nairobi in the afternoon for dinner and overnight in a budge hotel.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Land cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography,
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Guaranteed window seat in the Land cruiser (unless specified by agent)
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each Land cruiser/van.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any international and departure taxes
- Laundry services.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
My name is Peter Mathenge Gatere, the owner of M19708. I have been in the industry for the last twelve (12) years. We offer Trips and safaris to all attractive sites in Kenya. We have experienced tour guides and we also experts in organizing professional itinerary to our clients. We offer Air ticketing, car hire,...