Kenya Hiking Tour (7 Days)offered by supplier M19708 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1050 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1400 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Pick from the airport by our tour guide. Drop you to a budget hotel in Nairobi. The guide will brief you on the safari you will go. Dinner and overnight in the hotel. The hotel is a bed and breakfast bases.
Day 2: Early morning breakfast. Leave for Nanyuki arriving in good time for lunch. Dinner and overnight in Nanyuki budget hotel.
Day 3: After breakfast drive to the main gate (Sirimon) then begin your 5 hours hike to Old Moses camp, 3330 m above the sea level for meals and overnight in a camp.
Day 4: After breakfast hike from old Moses camp to Shipton camp, via Mackinder’s valley. (4200 m) Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 5: Early morning breakfast then proceed to hike to Lenana (4,985 m). On a clear day you will be able to see Mt Kilimanjaro to the south, Mt Elgon to the west and the Indian Ocean to the east. After point Lenana descend to mintos (4,250 m) for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: After breakfast, an early walk will take us to chogoria for lunch then back to Nakuru arriving in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in our home stay or a camp.
Day 7: Early morning breakfast then go for a game drive in Lake Nakuru National park. In the afternoon leave for Nairobi for dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Land cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide/ mountain guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Guaranteed window seat in the Land cruiser (unless specified by agent)
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each Land cruiser/van
- Hiking Boot.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any international and departure taxes
- Laundry services.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
My name is Peter Mathenge Gatere, the owner of M19708. I have been in the industry for the last twelve (12) years. We offer Trips and safaris to all attractive sites in Kenya. We have experienced tour guides and we also experts in organizing professional itinerary to our clients. We offer Air ticketing, car hire,...