Hot Spring Touroffered by supplier M19708 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1200 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Pick up from the airport by our tour guide and drop you to a budget hotel in Nairobi. The tour guide will brief you about the safari you will go. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel. The hotel is based on bed and breakfast only.
Day 2: Early morning breakfast and prepare to depart for Maasai Mara, arrive in good time for lunch, have your lunch and then proceed for an afternoon game drive. Go back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Early breakfast, then proceed for a full day game drive where you will have your packed lunch. This day is spent exploring the beautiful park. You can also arrange with the tour guide to have a nature walk to the nearby Maasai village in between the meal breaks. Go back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Pre breakfast game drive. Go to the camp for breakfast as you prepare to leave for Nakuru. Arrive Nakuru late evening for dinner and overnight in our home stay or camp.
Day 5: Early morning breakfast. Prepare to leave for a game drive at the Lake Nakuru National Park to watch the different species of birds. Here you will see the rhinos. In the afternoon leave for Lake Bogoria to have an overnight and dinner in a camp. Here you will enjoy the hot springs.
Day 6: Early morning breakfast and prepare to leave for Lake Baringo. Here there is several activities like Boat riding. Enjoy the boat riding during the day and in the afternoon leave for Nairobi. Arrive Nairobi late evening for dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Land cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Guaranteed window seat in the Land cruiser (unless specified by agent)
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each Land cruiser/van.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any international and departure taxes
- Laundry services.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
My name is Peter Mathenge Gatere, the owner of M19708. I have been in the industry for the last twelve (12) years. We offer Trips and safaris to all attractive sites in Kenya. We have experienced tour guides and we also experts in organizing professional itinerary to our clients. We offer Air ticketing, car hire,...