Kenya Luxury Safarioffered by supplier M19708 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2100 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2450 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi. Pick up from the airport by our tour guide and welcomes you to Kenya. The tours guide will drop you to a budget hotel in Nairobi and brief you on the safari you will be going. Dinner and overnight in the hotel. (Panafric hotel, Intercontinental hotel, Laicon regency hotel, Nairobi serena)
Day 2: Samburu National Reserve. After breakfast drive to reach Samburu, which lies on the edge of the vast semi desert lands of northern Kenya, in time for lunch. An afternoon game drive will introduce you to the animals, which are peculiar to this area- the reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra and the Somali Ostrich. Dinner and overnight at a lodge in the reserve. (Samburu Sopa, Samburu Serena).
Day 3: Samburu National Reserve. Another exploration of this harshly beautiful reserve where game bounds, especially in the forest fringes of the Uaso Nyiro River, which flows gentle through the dry landscape. Lunch is followed by an afternoon leisure, perhaps by the pool. Dinner and overnight at your Lodge.
Day 4: Samburu - Lakes Nakuru. Leave after breakfast and drive past the northern tip of the Aberdare mountains to descend to the Great Rift Valley where Lake Nakuru is located. Visit the world’s famous bird sanctuary in Lake Nakuru National Park noted for its huge concentration of flamingos. Dinner and overnight at a lodge in the National park. (Sarova Lion hill, Lake flamingo lodge)
Day 5: Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara. Leave the beautiful lake to drive across the lunar landscape of the Great Rift Valley to reach the Kenya’s best known game reserve the Maasai Mara in time for lunch. In the afternoon, explore the rolling hills and plains for wonderful sights for the great different species found here. Dinner and overnight at a lodge in the reserve. (Mara Sopa, Mara Serena, Mara Simba)
Day 6: Maasai Mara. Early morning breakfast and proceed for a full day game drive where you will have a have a bush lunch. This day you will explore the whole park going up to the Mara river. Also you can arrange with the driver to visit the Maasai village to watch their dances. Go back to the Lodge for dinner and over night.
Day 7: Maasai Mara - Nairobi. After breakfast, return to Nairobi to arrive late evening.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven land cruiser/van with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Guaranteed window seat in the Land cruiser/van (unless specified by agent)
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each cruiser/van.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any international and departure taxes
- Laundry services.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
My name is Peter Mathenge Gatere, the owner of M19708. I have been in the industry for the last twelve (12) years. We offer Trips and safaris to all attractive sites in Kenya. We have experienced tour guides and we also experts in organizing professional itinerary to our clients. We offer Air ticketing, car hire,...