Tsavo National Park Budget Touroffered by supplier M19708 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1350 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2700 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive in the Nairobi international airport, picked by our tour guide. Drive you to a Nairobi hotel. The guide will brief you on the trip that you are to go. Overnight in a budget hotel. The hotel based on bed and breakfast only.
Day 2: Early morning breakfast and prepare to leave for Amboseli. Arrive in good time for lunch. Go for evening game drive. Dinner and overnight in the camp/lodge.
Day 3: Early morning game drives and prepare to leave for a full day game drive. Have your packed lunch with you from the camp/lodge. The whole day is spent exploring the beautiful park. Go back to the camp late evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Early morning breakfast and prepare to leave for Tsavo east, have a game drive the park and then proceed to Tsavo west. Dinner and overnight in the camp/lodge. Early morning breakfast and prepare to leave for a full day game drive, the whole day is spent exploring the park. Have the packed lunch with you. Go back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Early morning breakfast and prepare to leave for Nakuru. Arrive Nakuru late evening for diner and overnight. Lunch served enroute. Dinner and overnight in camp/lodge.
Day 6: Early morning breakfast, prepare to leave for a full day game drive in the lake Nakuru National park. Whole day spent exploring the whole park watching flamingos and other bird spices. Packed lunch from the lodge/camp. Go back to the hotel late evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Early morning game drive then back to the camp/lodge for breakfast as you prepare to leave for Maasai Mara. Arrive in good time for lunch, rest a bit then prepare for an afternoon game drive. Go back to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Early morning breakfast and prepare to leave for a full day game drive. Packed lunch from the camp/lodge. The whole day is spent exploring the beautiful, you can also arrange with the tour guide to visit the Maasai village to watch their dances. Go back to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 9: Early morning game drives then, back to the camp/lodge for breakfast and prepare to leave for Nairobi. Arriving Nairobi late evening for your flight or in a hotel for overnight.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Land cruiser/van cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Guaranteed window seat in the Land cruiser (unless specified by agent)
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each cruiser/van.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to lodge staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any international and departure taxes
- Laundry services.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
My name is Peter Mathenge Gatere, the owner of M19708. I have been in the industry for the last twelve (12) years. We offer Trips and safaris to all attractive sites in Kenya. We have experienced tour guides and we also experts in organizing professional itinerary to our clients. We offer Air ticketing, car hire,...