Kenya Flying Safarisoffered by supplier M18680 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1606 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1955 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Masai Mara, Nairobi. Arrive to Nairobi, met and transferred to a city hotel for day room only. After an early lunch transfer to Wilson Airport for afternoon flight to Masai Mara (30 minutes from Nairobi). You are met in Mara and proceed on for a game drive and check in the lodge after sunset. Overnight: Mara Serena Lodge.
Days 2 and 3: Masai Mara. The next two days will be game viewing experience in this vast and perhaps the largest park in Kenya with full concentration of wildlife throughout the year. Overnight: Mara Serena Lodge.
Day 4: Nairobi. Fly back to Nairobi after a delicious breakfast. You will be met and transferred to airport after lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi.
Note: Coast beach hotel extensions available. Ideal tour for honeymooners and families.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six seater with guaranteed seats
- All domestic flights as mentioned in the tour itinerary
- English speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water, 1 bottle per person, per day
- All hotel and government taxes.
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages excluding bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
- Items of personal nature i.e laundry , souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
M18680 was established in 2001 with three conservation oriented directors with vast background for all safari holidays and ground Safari operator for East Africa safaris and selected other African Destination. We handle all kind of travel and holidays from first-class to luxury flying packages. We are members of all...