Drawing and Painting for Absolute BeginnersPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Painting Yoga & Spiritual Experience
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1705.5 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1895 US Dollar (USD)
Come and play in this fun and exhilarating workshop, using non-traditional and innovative approaches, experimentation and "art games", as well as some new approaches to traditional drawing and rendering techniques. We will experience access to our calm center of meditative awareness as well as releasing the passion of the "inner wild person". No previous experience is needed to take advantage of this wonderful week of creative exploration - whether you haven't drawn or painted since childhood, or you currently do so but wish to refresh and improve your technical skills as well as more deeply access your creativity - this non-threatening workshop is for you!
Masla will give you a series of techniques and exercises that will improve your skill and understanding of the craft of drawing and painting that you will then be able to take home with you to practice on your own for continued success and satisfaction. You will leave this workshop with a sense of confidence in your ability to pursue the creative process as well as bring home work and skill sett to continue to do so. We will take advantage of the out doors and inspirational locals the Boca offers, as well as do some supportive work in the studio Masla will offer technical instruction and demonstrations as well as provide you the freedom and methods to pursue your own vision and process.
We will also do exercises to access the flow of our creative energy and gain insight into the art of seeing. The workshop will keep you so engaged in the creative process that fears, apprehensions and “inner critiques” are quieted and fall to the background.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Round trip ground transportation from P.V. airport and the Casa
- 2 picnic day trip excursions - hiking or boating to destinations for snorkeling, swimming, waterfalls, art making and exploration
- 1 trip to mountain town of El Tuito for sketching and plain air painting
- Lunch at Altamira Hacienda Restaurant
- 1 evening excursion to Puerto Vallarta for Gallery Walk Tour, shopping and city life.
- Round trip air transportation from your airport to Puerto Vallarta International airport
- 1 dinner (night of Gallery Walk in Puerto Vallarta), any modest gratuities you wish to give to the Casa Cooks and House Care Persons
- Personal items, souvenirs.