5 Days Tour of Maraoffered by supplier M18680 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1098 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1408 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival. Upon arrival, you are met and transferred to your hotel for check in, after check in, you will have a pre-safari briefing from our airport representative. Overnight: Jacaranda Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 2: Nairobi, Lake Nakuru. Depart and drive into the Great Rift Valley past Lake Naivasha and Lake Elementaita to Lake Nakuru National Park. You will arrive in good time for lunch and short rest. Enjoy a game viewing / bird watching drive around the lakeshore. Lake Nakuru is renown for vast concentration of flamingos which feed on algae and plenty of other wildlife including rhino, lions, buffaloes, zebras and leopard. Return to the lodge as the sun sets. Dinner and overnight: Lake Nakuru Lodge/Lake Elementaita Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Masai Mara. Depart early and drive out of the Rift Valley on the plains of Loita with picturesque Masai herding cattle and on to Masai Mara. You will arrive in time for lunch and afternoon siesta before embarking on the memorable game drive in this famous park. At the northern extremity of the Serengeti ecosystem and blessed with a permanent water supply, the Masai Mara has a thriving population of plain game, augmented in the dry season by the annual migration of over two million gnus and zebras from the vast, parched Serengeti plains. Dinner and overnight: Mara Sopa/Mara Simba Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Masai Mara. Spend the morning and afternoon on game drives in search of the big five. You are sure to see plains game such as impala, grants and Thomson’s gazelles. Dinner and overnight: Mara Sopa/Mara Simba Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Nairobi. Rise early for pre-breakfast game drive before returning for full breakfast and depart for Nairobi. Arrive in time for lunch at the famous and world renown Carnivore Restaurant. A Brazilian style charcoal roasted meat is served hot on your plate. “A true African eating experience”. Vegetarian menu available. After lunch, you will be transferred to airport for your outbound flight.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport transfers
- Park entry fee
- Transportation in a special six seater safari minibus with guaranteed window seats
- English speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gift and Complimentary bottle of mineral water per day.
- All hotel and government taxes
- 24/7 customer support.
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages excluding bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Any extras that are not mentioned above
- Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
- Items of personal nature i.e laundry etc
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in date, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.
- Christmas and New Year supplement: US$ 60 per person/day
- Easter Supplement: US$40 per person/day.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
M18680 was established in 2001 with three conservation oriented directors with vast background for all safari holidays and ground Safari operator for East Africa safaris and selected other African Destination. We handle all kind of travel and holidays from first-class to luxury flying packages. We are members of all...