Nazca Lines Day TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 339 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 339 US Dollar (USD)
Departure from the hotel en Lima 04:00 to the bus station. Arriving Nazca city, a light aircraft "high wing", in which we will have a better view of the majestic Nazca lines. We transfer to Nazca in order to fly over the unique and enigmatic Nazca lines. Their Origin and purpose are still a great mystery. According to Dr. Maria Reiche who has spent all her life studying these lines, this is the largest astronomical Calendar of the world. We fly over the mysterious lines on the sand spreading over a 350 square km area.
These lines show several animals and plants like spiders, monkey, the dog, the lizard, the humming bird, the condor and so on, in a dimension that range 15 to 300 meters each one and with a 30 centimeter deep approximately. Return trip to Nazca and lunch included in Porton Restaurant. After lunch, Return to the bus station take the trip back to Lima. Arrive at 23:00 approximately.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- In/Out transfer
- Lodging with Breakfast
- Spanish and English speaking guide.
- Domestic/ International flights
- Extras at hotel
- Departures taxes at the airport (Local 5.78 USD/ International 31 USD)
- Tips, Alcoholic beverages, sodas, soft drinks, or mineral water
- Travel Insurance
- Consumptions or personal charges on bills
- Others which are not specified.
- All prices in United State Dollars per person
- Payment with Visa, Master Card or American Express adds 3.5% to the total
- Prices are subject to vary without prior notice
- Any cancellation is subject to penalties and administrative charges.