Kenya Bush Homes Safarioffered by supplier M18680 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 50 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2445 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2965 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival-Nairobi. Your dream safari begins as land at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport where you are met and transferred to city hotel. Overnight: Nairobi Serena Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 2: Nairobi, Kenya. One night in the bustling capital of Kenya allows plenty of time to shop and admire the local sights, including the Karen Blixen Museum and Giraffe Center. A Traditional local cuisine host dinner will be one of the highlights of your Kenya stay! Overnight: Nairobi Serena Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Aberdare National Park. Drive north to the scenic forests of the Aberdares - home to a diverse range of woodland animals. An afternoon bush walk may bring you close to zebra, giraffe, ostrich and warthogs. In the evening, view the nocturnal activity around the waterhole and salt lick from the observation deck of your tree hotel. Overnight: Treetops Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Mount Kenya. Travel to the world renowned Mount Kenya Safari Club. On the way, visit the craft centers in Nanyuki, including the "Spinners and Weavers", a woman's self help project. They create beautiful African designs of cardigans, shawls, carpets, throws, pullovers, scarves and bedcovers, offered at very reasonable prices. Overnight: Mount Kenya Safari Club. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Samburu Game Reserve. Depart shortly after breakfast for a full day excursion to the Samburu Reserve. Aside from large herds of elephants, the area is home to a number of species not found in other parts of the country: Somali ostrich, gerenuk, reticulated giraffe and Grevy's zebra. Overnight: Samburu Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Days 6-8: Masai Mara Game Reserve. Today's wing safari lands in the Masai Mara - Kenya's top game viewing destination. Daily wildlife activities are sure to conjure magical sightings of lion, leopard, elephant and many other species. Overnight: Keekorok Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Departure. Enjoy one last morning game drive in the Masai Mara, watching the animal kingdom come to life as the sun rises over the Mara plain. Return for breakfast and fly back to Nairobi. Your farewell lunch will be at the world famous Carnivore Restaurant. Includes: (B), (L).
- All transfers to and from airport
- Internal air fare
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six (6) seater 4WD with guaranteed window seats
- English speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals on full board basis i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water - 1 l bottle per person per day
- All hotel and government taxes.
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages including bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Airport departure tax for international flights
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry , souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in date, reduction in number of persons or deviation from above itinerary.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2 travelers: USD 2965 p/p
- 3 travelers: USD 2705 p/p
- 4 travelers: USD 2575 p/p
- 5 travelers: USD 2494 p/p
- 6 travelers: USD 2445 p/p
- Single Room Supplement: USD 560 p/p
* Tour leader is free if more than 15 people.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
M18680 was established in 2001 with three conservation oriented directors with vast background for all safari holidays and ground Safari operator for East Africa safaris and selected other African Destination. We handle all kind of travel and holidays from first-class to luxury flying packages. We are members of all...