This 5 days safari will take you to Aberdares national park including a night stay at the Treelodge hotel where game viewing into the late night is from the balconies of your Tree Hotel. Proceed on to Lake Nakuru national park in the Rift valley to view birdlife and wildlife including the endangered Rhino, A visit to Lake Naivasha one of the fresh water lakes in Kenya and then proceed on to Masai Mara game reserve for the famous big five as well as the wildebeest migration. You will have morning and afternoon game drives.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport - Nairobi. Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta. Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport met and assisted by our representative and depart to the central part of Kenya region arriving at the Aberdares Country Club in time for lunch. Afternoon transfer in lodge vehicles to your tree lodge built on stilts deep in the Aberdares forest. Enjoy floodlit game viewing of animals that visit the water hole such as the elephants, buffalo, waterbuck, rhino. You can observe up close these animals through the specially constructed bunker at the ground level. Dinner and overnight stay at the Ark Lodge or similar (Full-board)
Day 2: Nairobi - Lake Nakuru. After breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru National Park arriving in good time for lunch at your lodge. Afternoon game drive in the park and around this lake that is famous for its large concentration of pink flamingoes and other birdlife. Here you have wonderful opportunities for color photography masses of pink bodies glide above the reflection of blue water, it's also the first rhino sanctuary for both the black and white species, you will have a chance to see many species including reedbuck, bushbuck, warthog, leopard, baboons and Rothschild giraffe call Lake Nakuru as their home and many others. Dinner and overnight stay at Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar. (FB).
Day 3: Lake Nakuru - Lake Naivasha. After breakfast proceed on to Lake Naivasha arriving in good time for lunch at your lodge. Lake Naivasha is an unusual lake in having no known outlet, normally a prerequisite for a freshwater lake! The lake edge supports dense vegetation which, in turn, supports a thriving bird population including the Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary and Red-billed Firefinch. All told the area has a bird list of over 350 species. Dinner and overnight stay at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge or similar. (FB).
Day 4: Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara Game Reserve. After breakfast depart to the famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve, drive through the spectacular Great Rift Valley and then via Narok town (the major Maasai administrative center) to one of the stellar events of your safari Maasai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya's most precious wildlife sanctuary. This is a big game country and long famed as one of Africa's greates concentrations of game. Plains game are found here in staggering numbers which in turns supports a tremendous predator population. Arriving in good time for lunch. During your afternoon game drive, you shall have an opportunity to see herds of buffalo, lion, Impala, giraffe, elephant, warthog, ostrich, cheetah, hyena, and many others. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sentrim or similar lodge. (FB).
Day 5: Masai Mara. Morning and afternoon game drive in the reserve. All meals overnight stay at Mara Sentrim or similar. (FB).
Day 6: Masai Mara - Naiorbi. After breakfast depart for Nairobi via the famous Maasai town known as Narok, drive through the spectacular Great Rift Valley arrving in the afternoon and transfer to the airport for your departure flight. (BB).
Supplemental Tour Information:
January – March:
- 2 pax – US$1465 per person sharing
- 3 pax – US$1285 per person sharing
- 4 pax – US$1195 per person sharing
- 5 pax – US$1141 per person sharing
- 6 pax – US$1110 per person sharing
- single room supplement – US$238
April – May:
- 2 pax – US$1315 per person sharing
- 3 pax – US$1135 per person sharing
- 4 pax – US$1042 per person sharing
- 5 pax – US$ 988 per person sharing
- 6 pax – US$ 955 per person sharing
- Single room supplement – US$98
- 2 pax – US$1340 per person sharing
-3 pax – US$1160 per person sharing
- 4 pax – US$1070 per person sharing
- 5 pax – US$1315 per person sharing
- 6 pax – US$ 980 per person sharing
- Single room supplement – US$135
July – October:
- 2 pax – US$1555 per person sharing
- 3 pax – US$1375 per person sharing
- 4 pax – US$1282 per person sharing
- 5 pax – US$1230 per person sharing
- 6 pax – US$1195 per person sharing
- Single room supplement – US$256
November – December:
- 2 pax – US$1435 per person sharing
- 3 pax – US$1255 per person sharing
- 4 pax – US$1165 per person sharing
- 5 pax – US$1115 per person sharing
- 6 pax – US$1075 per person sharing
- Single room supplement – US$178
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transport by our safari vehicle with a pop-up roof
- Park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation in the lodges
- Game drives
- Lunch Carnivore on the last day
- Bottled water for drinking whilst on safari.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2005
Everything you've heard about Kenya and Tanzania is true! At M05010 our mission is to ensure that visitors to these countries have the best time of their lives. Established with a clear vision to promote Kenya and Tanzania as premium destinations, M05010 currently handles incoming groups and individual tourists,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend