Discover Jordanoffered by supplier M19869 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 45 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: December - May
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 715 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1595 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Q.A.I Airport – Amman. Arrive to Queen Alia International Airport. Meet, assist and transfer to the hotel in Amman. Overnight in Amman.
Day 2: Amman S/S – Desert Castles – Amman (B). After breakfast, tour the city of Amman. Start with the downtown area, the oldest part of Amman, which is crowned by the Citadel, which offers a panoramic view of the whole city. Here one can also see the ancient ruins of the Temple of Hercules that dates back to (AD 161 – 180), the Byzantine Church, the Omayyad Palace, and the fascinating Archaeological Museum which houses an excellent collection of the antiquities of Jordan.
At the foot of the Citadel is the 2nd century AD Roman Theater, still used today for cultural events. Then enjoy a ride through Abdoun, a contemporary area which boasts some of the best modern architecture. After that drive east of Amman towards the Desert Castles. Visit the fortress-like Qasr El-Kharaneh, the charming bathhouse complex of Qasr Amra and the black basalt stone fortress of Qala’at El-Azraq. Finally, drive back to Amman. Overnight in Amman.
Day 3: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra (B/L). After breakfast, drive to the rose-red city of Petra along the Kings’ Highway. En route stop at Madaba, home of the most famous Byzantine mosaics. Visit the greatest and most significant of all the city’s treasures, the wonderful mosaic map of ancient Palestine, which is located on the floor of the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George. Proceed to Mount Nebo, which dates back to the time of the Prophet Moses, around the 12th century BC.
It is believed to be the site of the Prophet’s burial place and the point from where he viewed the “Promised Land”. Visit the remains of the mosaic floors with stunning designs that feature hunting and pastoral scenes, found in the small church, built by the early Christians in the 4th century AD. Continue through the spectacular canyon of Wadi El-Mujib to Kerak, where you will visit its imposing Crusader castle and have the lunch meal in Kerak resthouse. Finally, drive to Petra. Overnight in Petra.
Day 4: Petra S/S – Wadi Rum (B). After breakfast, Start exploring the Nabatean city of Petra. The tour starts on horseback, passing by the Obelisk Tomb and then proceeding on foot through the Siq -the narrow gorge that leads to Petra’s most impressive monument, the Treasury. Then on to the Street of Facades, the Theater, the Royal Tombs, the Colonnaded Street, the Byzantine Church, the Temple, the Monumental Arch and Qasr El-Bint Faroun. In the afternoon, climb up to the gigantic 1st century AD monument of the Monastery. Then transfer to Wadi Rum, one of the world’s most colorful and unique landscapes of desert and mountain scenery for overnight. Overnight in Wadi Rum – Disi.
Day 5: Wadi Rum (4x4) – Aqaba S/S (B). After breakfast, Tour through the colored sands by four-wheel drive vehicles for an hour and a half, visiting on the way El-Ein (Lawrence’s Spring), El-Khazali Canyon with its Thamudic rock inscriptions and El Ghoroub which is the sunset site. Finally, transfer to the Red Sea resort of Aqaba to have a visit for it’s castle and the Aquarium (the underwater life museum). Then visit the old Souks (Old Markets) for a shopping tour. Overnight in Aqaba.
Day 6: Aqaba – Dead Sea (B). After breakfast, Transfer to the Daed Sea the lowest spot on earth -394 meters below sea level - for swimming in its salty water. The Dead Sea known for its high salt content which will enable you to float without exerting any effort. Overnight in the Dead Sea.
Day 7: Dead Sea – Jerash – Amman (B/D). After breakfast, drive to Jerash the best-preserved Roman city of the Decapolis. Entering the city through the monumental South Gate, one comes upon the lovely Oval Plaza, the Temple of Zeus, and the South Theater, which seats more than 3,000 spectators. Walking through the Colonnaded Street, one can see the Market Place, the Omayyad residential quarter, a 4th century AD cathedral, St. Theodore’s Church, the Nymphaeum, and the North Theater. Finally, drive to Amman for having the dinner meal in a nice oriental restaurant. Overnight in Amman.
Day 8: Amman – Q.A.I Airport (B). After Breakfast, drive to Queen Alia Int’l Airport for departure.
- Prices are per person in a double or triple occupancy and are quoted in US Dollars.
- Peak season supplement will be applied on the above rates (maximum $20) per person.
- Christmas and New Year supplements will be advised in due time.
- Offer is valid till (31.12).
* Low Season: (01.01 – 28.02 + 01.06 – 31.08 + 01.12 – 23.12)
* High Season: (01.03 – 31.05 + 01.09 – 30.11 + 24.12 – 31.12)
* Peak Season: (01.04 – 15.05 + 29.08 – 03.09 + 01.10 – 31.10)
- Transportation is as follows:
* 1 and 2 pax, are provided with a 4-seater car
* 3 - 5 pax, are provided with a 6-seater van
* 6 - 9 pax, are provided with a 10-seater van
* Minimum 10 up to minimum 15 pax, are provided with a 18-seater mini bus
* Minimum 15 up to minimum 20 pax, are provided with a 25-seater bus
* Minimum 20 up to minimum 25 pax, are provided with a 30-seater bus
* Minimum 30 pax onwards, are provided with a 49-seater bus.
- Individual rates (Low Season):
* 2 pax: $1415.00 (4-star hotel); $1595.00 (5-star hotel)
* 3 pax: $1270.00 (4-star hotel); $1450.00 (5-star hotel)
* 4 pax: $1100.00 (4-star hotel); $1280.00 (5-star hotel)
* 5 pax: $1010.00 (4-star hotel); $1190.00 (5-star hotel)
* 6 pax: $970.00 (4-star hotel); $1150.00 (5-star hotel)
* 7 pax: $950.00 (4-star hotel); $1130.00 (5-star hotel)
* 8 pax: $915.00 (4-star hotel); $1095.00 (5-star hotel)
* 9 pax: $850.00 (4-star hotel); $1030.00 (5-star hotel)
* Single supplement: $215.00 (4-star hotel); $415.00 (5-star hotel).
- Group rates (Low Season):
* 10 pax: $860.00 (4-star hotel); $1040.00 (5-star hotel)
* 15 pax: $775.00 (4-star hotel); $955.00 (5-star hotel)
* 20 pax: $765.00 (4-star hotel); $945.00 (5-star hotel)
* 25 pax: $755.00 (4-star hotel); $935.00 (5-star hotel)
* 30 pax: $745.00 (4-star hotel); $925.00 (5-star hotel)
* 35 pax: $735.00 (4-star hotel); $915.00 (5-star hotel)
* 40 pax: $725.00 (4-star hotel); $905.00 (5-star hotel)
* 45 pax: $715.00 (4-star hotel); $895.00 (5-star hotel)
* Single supplement: $205.00 (4-star hotel); $405.00 (5-star hotel)
- Individual rates (High Season):
* 2 pax: $1450 (4-star hotel); $1670 (5-star hotel)
* 3 pax: $1305 (4-star hotel); $1525 (5-star hotel)
* 4 pax: $1135 (4-star hotel); $1355 (5-star hotel)
* 5 pax: $1045 (4-star hotel); $1265 (5-star hotel)
* 6 pax: $1005 (4-star hotel); $1225 (5-star hotel)
* 7 pax: $985 (4-star hotel); $1205 (5-star hotel)
* 8 pax: $950 (4-star hotel); $1170 (5-star hotel)
* 9 pax: $885 (4-star hotel); $1105 (5-star hotel)
* Single supplement: $230 (4-star hotel); $495 (5-star hotel)
- Group rates (High Season):
* 10 pax: $900 (4-star hotel); $1120 (5-star hotel)
* 15 pax: $815 (4-star hotel); $1035 (5-star hotel)
* 20 pax: $805 (4-star hotel); $1025 (5-star hotel)
* 25 pax: $795 (4-star hotel); $1015 (5-star hotel)
* 30 pax: $785 (4-star hotel); $1005 (5-star hotel)
* 35 pax: $775 (4-star hotel); $995 (5-star hotel)
* 40 pax: $765 (4-star hotel); $985 (5-star hotel)
* 45 pax: $755 (4-star hotel); $975 (5-star hotel)
* Single supplement: $220 (4-star hotel); $485 (5-star hotel).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Assistance upon arrival and departure
- Transportation provided all throughout the program by an air conditioned car, van or bus as explained below
- Accommodation in the above mentioned four or five stars hotels on B/B (bed and breakfast) basis
- English speaking guide provided all throughout the program except for days 1 and 8
- For every 15 paying pax, the 16th would be free of charge in ½ a twin, excluding all supplements.
- Lunch meal in Kerak on day 3 and dinner meal in Amman on day 7
- All entrance fees according to program
- Four-wheel drive vehicles in Wadi Rum
- Horses in Petra
- Portages at the airport.
- Tips to hotels, guide, bus driver, horse-boy and restaurants
- Visa fees ($29) per person, (for 5 persons and over the visa will be free of charge)
- Lunches, dinners (other than mentioned above) and drinks with meals
- Any supplement.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2009
M19869 has been established in 2006 and provides almost all of travel & tourism needs. The main services at M19869 are Inbound Tourism & Ticket + Hotel Services worldwide. M19869 is owned and managed by Mr. Mohammad Ameera who has over than 17 years of experience in travel industry. M19869 has an active...