Tanzania Under Canvasoffered by supplier M19903 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: December - April
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1080 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5400 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Depart from Arusha to Tarangire for game drive.
Day 2: Depart to Londolosi Gate and drive to Shira plateau for Kilimanjaro peak close view, hike to Shira plateau with picnic lunch later in the afternoon drive back to the camp.
Day 3: Depart up hill through rolling hills to Olmolog cave Campsite. Walk takes 3-4 hours at leisurely pace gradually gaining altitude. Pass through Acacia woodland, cross gulleys before coming to more open country. Follow Maasai path connects Sinya area with Olmolog village before cutting off to Embarbal Nasoor a natural hollow that fills with water in rains. Picnic sitting on basalt boulders.
Camp reached on hillside not far from Maasai bomas. (About 1 km away). After a nap in the afternoon visit the nearby cave and cave paintings, which date from fairly recent times to perhaps three hundred years ago. The spot is culturally significant and to this day is used for the Maasai Orpul (or meat eating) ceremony. Overnight Ngurudoto Mountain Lodge.
Day 4: Tarangire. After breakfast depart to Tarangire for Morning for morning game drive with picnic lunch, Afternoon game drive to sunset dinner and overnight at Tarangire SOPA Lodge.
Day 5: Tarangire - Serengeti. Depart to Serengeti with Game drive en-route, picnic lunch, more game drive to sunset, dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 6: Serengeti - Ndutu Plains. Sunrise game drive with Bush breakfast, more game drive, lunch at the lodge later drive to Ndutu plains, dinner and overnight at Ndutu Safari Lodge.
Day 7: Lake Ndutu and Salei Plains - Ngorongoro - Empakai. Sunrise game drive with bush breakfast followed by walking safaris. Afternoon game drive later in the afternoon drive to Ngorongoro via Olduvai Gorge. Overnight at Ngorongoro SOPA Lodge.
Day 8: Empakai Crater. Depart to Empakaai Crater via Embulbul depression for full day crater walk, picnic lunch in at the crater floor, Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro SOPA Lodge.
Day 9: Ngorongoro Crater. Arusha Full day Crater tour with picnic lunch at Hippo pool, a visit to the largest caldera in Tanzania and the word eighth wonder, later drive to Arusha for Dinner and Overnight Arusha Coffee Lodge.
- This Safari Can be customized the way you like, you can also add day or change hotels/lodge. You can also combine this Safari with other destination in Africa. For example you can proceed to Victoria falls after safari, by flight or road.
- We offer camping safari for travelers who would like to do adventures. The use dome tent and supply all camping equipments as far as cook to cook for you. we also supply fresh food from Town. On safari you will have sometimes have to stop and drop the cook who will set up the camp for evening.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodation: Three meals a day including lunch on the fist and last days
- Park entry fees: All payment for the entry
- Game drives and knowledgeable driver guide
- Pick up from the entry point which does not exceed 10Km from the city center.
Note: The range of price will depend on type of range of accommodation that you will be using also number of people join the safari.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2009
African safari holidays, M19903 offers a large range of different safari itineraries that will enable visitors to experience the natural environment and true wilderness of the continent. The company offers a reliable and competitive service covering the most spectacular game viewing areas in...