Travel and Study in Mindo Garden Nature Reserve. Mindo Garden is a semitropical nature reserve a few hours northwest of Quito. A birdwatchers' paradise because of its incredible concentration of rare and beautiful birds, Mindo is also popular with outdoor lovers for its beautiful waterfalls, mild temperatures and idyllic woodland scenery. Visitors will have the opportunity to take part in a whole range of activities including guided hikes, horseback riding and rafting, or just take it easy in the majestic surroundings.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Week: $ 225 p/p
- Month: $ 880 p/p.
- Transportation to and from Quito
- Spanish classes everyday for 4 hours
- Three meals a day and stay in a lodge
- Excursions to waterfalls and other places in the area
- Visit to the Butterfly Garden
- Rafting and horseback riding.
- Cost of horseback riding and rafting
- Extra food and drinks
- Entrance fee to national park.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
The name of the company owner is Freddy Paredes. Our Language School has been operating for 17 years in the historical center of Quito. We are a language school which teaches a wide range of languages but more commonly we focus on teaching English and Spanish combined with tours, excursions and cultural lessons. Upon...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend