Study Spanish at the Beach, Ecuadoroffered by supplier M17777 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 25 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 290 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1160 US Dollar (USD)
Ten minutes from the village of Pedernales are the beach cabins and private beach that we will use as a home for the week. From there we will visit other beaches, islands and organizations working to conserve the important costal habitat of Ecuador. On Friday morning students and professors will embark on the 6 hour bus ride back to Quito.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Week: $290 p/p
- Month: $1160 p/p.
- Transportation to and from Quito
- Spanish classes everyday for 4 hours
- Excellent seafood and stay in a double or triple beach cabin
- Visit to the Santo Domingo indigenous community
- Opportunities to play soccer, volleyball, go dancing and other beach activities
- Excursions to the island of red crabs, mangrove forests, popular fishing and lobster catching places and other nearby beaches
- Visit to shrimp farms.
- Extra food and drinks.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
The name of the company owner is Freddy Paredes. Our Language School has been operating for 17 years in the historical center of Quito. We are a language school which teaches a wide range of languages but more commonly we focus on teaching English and Spanish combined with tours, excursions and cultural lessons. Upon...