Romantic Honeymoon Sailing Around the Greek Islandsoffered by supplier M15390 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 people
Specialty Categories: Honeymoon Boating and Sailing
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 3479 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4500 US Dollar (USD)
- Spend the day relaxing on deck with a glass of champagne
- Experience colorful sunsets that will embrace your view
- Dive in Greece's transparent turquoise waters
- Spend the night in deserted bays and enjoy a barbecue on the beach
- Have a romantic walk and get lost in the narrow alleys of the Greek villages
- Indulge in a gastronomical journey of East Mediterranean cooking
- Sample some of Greece's best selection of wines...
Imagine someone orchestrating all the above to your personal tastes and interests! Relax, unwind and enjoy the perfect honeymoon sailing vacation!
"Thank you for a fabulous week! You've made our honeymoon so very special. Your kindness and smiles will be with us always. Five dives so beautiful! The food fantastic! Great conversations and wonderful hospitality. We will watch Mystic Blue close and will love to help anyway we can. Always." Guy and Joi, USA, 16/06/09
"This was the best honeymoon experience we could ask for, perhaps we'll come back for an anniversary! Best of luck with all the other adventures life has in store for you." Kendra & Spencer, USA, 12/09/09
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Skipper, Hostess fees
- Charter of private sailing yacht
- Breakfast: only local organic products,
- Water supplies
- Barbecue on the beach one night
- Spend the night on deserted islands
- Port fees, Snorkelling equipment
- VAT 6,5%
- End cleaning.
- Fuel (Around 120-180 euros per week - if mixed group, this fee is shared)
- Scuba Diving
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
M15390 was inspired by a team of sailors, divers, biologists and environmentalists who were brought together by their love of sea and nature. Our primary objective is the protection of the marine world and the raising of awareness on environmental issues. In order to support our goal, we have formed a series of eco...