Botswana Vic Falls Wildside Kosher Adventure Safarioffered by supplier M19947 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 16 day(s)
Group Size: 16 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Season: July - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3350 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3350 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Johannesburg - Palapye. Drive to Palapye Camp Itumela. Overnight in Camp.
Day 2: Palapye - Maun. Drive to Maun. Overnight in Sitatunga Chalets.
Day 3: Maun - Delta. Delta Excursion. Overnight in Delta Bushcamping.
Day 4: Delta. Delta Excursion. Overnight in Delta Bushcamping.
Day 5: Delta - Maun. Drive back to Maun. Overnight in Sitatunga Chalets.
Day 6: Maun. Visit Shabbas. Overnight in Sitatunga Chalets.
Days 7 & 8: Maun - Moremi. Drive to Moremi. Overnight in Moremi Camp.
Day 9: Moremi - Savuti. Visit Savuti. Overnight in Savuti Camp.
Day 10: Savuti - Kasane. Drive to Kasane. Thebe River Safaris Chalets.
Day 11: Kasane - Kasane Chobe. Game Drive and Boat Cruise. Thebe River Safaris Chalets.
Day 12: Kasane - Victoria Falls. Drive to Victoria Falls. Overnight at Vic Falls Restcamp, 4/6 bed lodge.
Days 13 & 14: Victoria Falls. Optional Activities. Overnight at Vic Falls Restcamp, 4/6 bed lodge.
Day 15: Victoria Falls - Serowe. Drive to Khama Rhino. Overnight in Khama Rhino Chalets.
Day 16: Serowe - Johannesburg. Drive to Johannesburg.
- Dates: Monday 26th July to Tuesday 10th August.
- Cost: $3350. Deposit is $2000 per person. Special till end of February: $100 Less at $3250.
- For the Moremi – Savuti Excursion a trailer will be supplied to fit the required equipment for the parks section. Excess equipment can not be carried. Passengers will be required to take a smaller bag (personal day pack) for the safari and their larger suitcases can stay on the truck.
- Accommodation is not en-suite throughout the tour.
- Do not forget about the anti-malaria protection.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Chalet accommodation at Sitatunga Campsite
- 3 night Moremi-Savuti parks Safari
- Botswana Registered Guide
- 4 x 4 safari vehicle and trailer, Fuel, Tolls, all Transport Permits
- Park Entrance and Camping Fees, Transport in Overland Truck
- Camping Equipment
- Accommodation as indicated
- Entrance Fees to Khama Rhino
- 5 STAR kosher meals including Shabbos.
- Airfare to South Africa
- Activities at Vic Falls and the flight over the Okavango Delta
- Personal Belongings
- Medical Insurance
- Passenger Information (Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris).
Note: Book now as flights will be difficult to come by due to the World Cup. This is a unique opportunity to experience one of the wildlife premier destinations in Africa
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
We provide Tours, both Scheluled departures.i.e a group tour and tailor made tours,i.e the clients decides what are there requirements and we then put a package together for them. We provide fresh kosher meals 3 times a day and use only specialist operators as well we have packages from budget to ultra luxurious. I...