Gorepani Poon Hill Treksoffered by supplier M19979 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 418 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 545 US Dollar (USD)
- September – December
- March - May.
Annapurna Foothills to the viewpoint on Poon Hill offers all the best of trekking in Nepal including accommodation in comfortable family run trekkers' lodges along the way. Spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs, dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurnas with the picturesque fluted peak of Machapuchare (Fish Tail Peak) dominating the skyline. At the climax of this trek you will climb Poon Hill at dawn to enjoy one of the most spectacular mountainscape on Earth. As the sun touches the snowcapped summits the Himalayan Giants, Dhaulagiri 8,167m and Annapurna 8,091m along with a maze of other peaks slowly begin to appear, like magic, before our eyes. A rewarding trek that can be enjoy by every lover of nature and beautiful landscape. This trek is a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region with a shorter trek. The trip starts just north of the city of Pokhara and winds through the Poon Hill area and then passes. This is one of the lower elevation treks that we offer rising to only 3200.
Day 1: Arrival then transfer to Hotel O/N Hotel
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara and transfer to Hotel O/N Pokahara
Day 3: Drive to Nayapull and Trek to Thikhedunga O/N Lodge
Day 4: Trek to Gorepani O/N Lodge
Day 5: Early Morning walk up to Poon hill for sunrise view and walk back to lodge after breakfast trek to Tadapani O/N Lodge
Day 6: Trek to Ghandruk O/N Lodge (Ghandruk is biggest gurung village in this area)
Day 7: Trek to Nayapull and drive back to Pokhara O/N Hotel
Day 8: Sightseeing in Pokhara city O/N Hotel
Day 9: Drive back to Kathmandu O/N Hotel
Day 10: Final Departure (we always reconsider for your extra activities).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 to 4 people: $545.00 p/p
- 5 to 9 people: $495.00 p/p
- 10 to 14 people: $445.00 p/p
- Above 15 people: $418.00 p/p
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Pokhara
- Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
- Meals (FB)
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
- Group medical supplies
- All local transports
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card
- All additional government tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All personal expenses
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events (flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....