Moonwalk - Sunset to Sunriseoffered by supplier M19938 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 5 - 22 people
Specialty Categories: Ecotourism National Parks
Season: September - April
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 249 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 249 Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Watch the sunset and have an UDU guide inform you of the walk ahead over a candlelit dinner at Wattamolla.
- Prepare for the ensuing expedition at Bundeena, stock up on glow sticks and green lights and get to know your fellow adventurers.
- Walk along the White Cliffs, stargazing and learning about the constellations whilst your vision adjusts to the darkness.
- Enjoy a rest-stop and delightful midnight tea at Wedding Cake and learn about the surrounding ecology from your experienced UDU guide.
- Partake in a nocturnal photo session on the headland, with spectacular views of both Marley and Little Marley beaches.
- Boomerang throwing and Aboriginal dreaming stories at Marley Beach.
- Walk to Wattamolla rock pools and indulge in a midnight swim in the crystal-clear waters.
- Watch the sun rise through Providential Cove and onto Wattamolla Lagoon, your final destination, whilst your treated to a gourmet, hot Australian breakfast on the beach.
Peter Solness: Illuminated Landscapes. This is a very unique opportunity to walk and talk with world class photographer Peter Solness. You may have seen his most recent work, Illuminated Landscapes currently on exhibition at Customs House: "By making the artistic choice to light each vista, he reinvents each scene before him, adding a dream-like nocturnal beauty to every photograph. Yet despite their photographic purity and lack of manipulation, there remains something painterly in this photographer’s approach. Light doesn’t reflect, so much as emit from each subject, in ways that are similar to Surrealist painters such as Paul Delvaux.
- Sunset to sunrise beach, bush and rainforest adventure led by two qualified UDU guides and lit by the glow of the full moon
- Professional photography lessons by renowned night photographer, Peter Solness
- Delectable dinner by candlelight, including an appetising selection of meats and gourmet salads
- Refreshing midnight tea overlooking a dazzling night-time panorama
- Energy drinks to keep your enthusiasm bursting
- Traditionally Australian, hot breakfast to dispel the chill of daybreak
- 200% carbon offsetting
- All transportation
- National park fees
- Show bag that includes glow sticks, torches, midnight munchies and many other great surprises
- Photo and video package
- Memories that are out of this world!
- Departs: Pick-up at approx 6:00pm from City, Circular Quay, Kings Cross, Eastern Surburbs and Sutherland; Please contact for Down Under prior to departure for exact times and locations.
- Returns: Drop-off at approx 9:30am the following morning.
What to Bring:
- Clothing appropriate for the weather, including warmer attire for later in the evening
- Closed walking shoes
- Swimwear and towel
- Water (approx 2 litres)
- Prepare for the tour with adequate rest beforehand.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
Understand the real Down Under on an eco-friendly journey of discovery and relaxation. The Royal National Park - Australia’s oldest NP - is Sydney's hidden secret; explore its beautiful beaches, coastal bushland and tranquil rainforest. M19938 invites you on a journey of discovery. Have fun while using all...