Everest Panorama trekoffered by supplier M19979 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 22 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 645 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 645 US Dollar (USD)
Our walking days are about five hours with a long break for lunch, this gives plenty of time to acclimatize and enjoy the scenery. This Everest Trek is designed for people without a background of mountain walking, but who want to experience the amazing culture and scenery of this region. Tengboche monastery on the Everest Trek we organized Camping (Tents Camp) Trekking and Teahouse (Lodge Camp) but popular as lodged Trek. The trek starts from Lukla and end in Lukla and Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival then transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel
Day 2: Fly to Lukla then trek to Pakding. O/N Lodge.
Day 3: Trek to Namche. O/N Lodge
Day 4: Free day in Namche. O/N Lodge
Day 5: Trek to Tengpoche. O/N Lodge.
Day 6: Trek back to Khumjung. O/N Lodge.
Day 7: Trek back to Monjo. O/N Lodge.
Day 8: Trek back to Lukla. O/N lodge.
Day 9: Fly back to KTM. O/N Hotel.
Day 10: Free day in KTM. O/N Hotel.
Day 11: Final departure.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu city with guide
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots
- Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during on trek including tea, coffee
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
- Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports by private car/van/bus
- Domestic air fare/Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu including airport taxes
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, etc.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....