Royal Trekoffered by supplier M19979 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 580 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 580 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara. O/N Hotel (5-6 hours).
Day 3: Drive to Kawakhola and trek to Kalikasthan. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 4: Trek to Libeni/Shaklung. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 5: Trek to Chisopani. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 6: Trek to Begnas lake. O/N Camp (3-4 hours).
Day 7: Drive Back to Pokhara and afternoon siteseeing in Pokhara city. O/N Hotel (1 hour).
Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 9: Sightseeing in Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 10: Departure or join extra activities.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- One full day sightseeing in Pokhara city with guide
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Pokhara
- Full boat camping trek including dining/kitchen and toilet tent
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during on trek including tea, coffee
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and full camping supporter
- Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports by private car/van/bus
- All additional government tax.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....