Annapurna Circuit Trekoffered by supplier M19979 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 21 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1185 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1185 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Bhulbhule via Beshishar. 7 hour drive.
Day 4: Trek to Jagat. 4,330 feet. 5 hour trek.
Day 5: Trek to Dharapani. 6,100 feet. 5-6 hour trek.
Day 6: Trek to Chame. 8,760 feet. 6-7 hour trek.
Day 7: Trek to Pisang. 10,500 feet. 5-6 hour trek.
Day 8: Trek to Manang. 11,615 feet. 4-5 hour trek.
Day 9: Rest and acclimatization day in Manang.
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka. 13,415 feet. 3-4 hour trek.
Day 11: Trek to Thorong High Camp. 16,010 feet. 6 hr trek.
Day 12: Cross the Thorong La to Muktinath. 12,460ft. 8-9 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Marpha. 8,760 feet. 6 hour trek.
Day 14: Trek to Kalapani. 8,300 feet. 6 hour trek.
Day 15: Trek to Tatopani. 3,900 feet. 6-7 hour trek.
Day 16: Trek to Ghorepani. 9,380 feet. 5- 6 hour trek.
Day 17: Trek to Hile. 4,690 feet. 5-6 hour trek.
Day 18: Trek to Birethanti and drive to Pokhara. Hotel.
Day 19: Drive to Kathmandu. Hotel.
Day 20: In Kathmandu. Sightseeing. Hotel.
Day 21: Transfer to airport for departure.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu city
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots
- Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during on trek including tea, coffee
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
- Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports by private car/van/bus
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- All domestic transport by private drive, Car/van/bus.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....