- Private game reserve only 230 kms from CT
- Standard,Luxury or Ambassador suite options
- chalets in true Karoo style architecture
- Animals include lion, buffalo, rhino, giraffe, zebra
- Only reserveclose to Cape Town with large family herds
- Witness the Cheetah rehabilitation project
- Early evening and early morning 3 hour ranger guided safaris
- Walk with the giraffes, a unique experience
- Buffet lunch at reserve
- 5 course evening meal beside the swimming pool area
- Full breakfast in the morning
- Spectacular mountain passes
- Wine tasting at a top wine estate
- Transport from CT accommodation in private 4 x 4
- Dedicated field guide/driver.
Join our guide in a private luxury vehicle to one of the closest private game reserves to Cape Town. This overnight safari has a 9 am start from your Cape Town accommodation as we travel 230 kms through some magnificent mountain scenery to this private reserve north of Cape Town. On arrival you are welcomed with a refreshing drink before having a buffet lunch under the trees. After lunch you can lounge around the beautiful swimming pool area or go for an optional Quad Bike ride. From 5 pm you will be taken on the lodges’ safari vehicle for a 2-3 hour game drive by one of the reserves experienced game rangers. They will bring you close and personal to Lion, Rhino, Buffalo, Zebra, Cheetah,Giraffe, Eland, Kudu and many more african animals.
After the game drive there is a five course evening dinner that combines South African and French cuisine. Later you can lounge at the fire pit where a drinks bar will be open. You can then witness why this area is one of the top star gazing locations in the world. Accommodation for the evening is in air conditioned chalets that are decorated in very tasteful african themes. In the morning it is up early for a game drive that starts at 6 am. This early morning game drive offers you the opportunity to view the animals before the heat of the day strikes them. There is also the possibility of seeing some of the nocturnal animals such as the strange looking Aardvark.
After breakfast you can walk around the camp, go for a swim or visit the curio shop. We depart for Cape Town at approx 12;30 taking a leisurely drive back through a number of spectacular mountain passes with a few stops on the way to admire some wonderful scenery, and will definitely have time to do a bit of wine tasting at one of the Capes top wine estates. Arrival back in Cape Town at approx 5 pm.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend