- Guided walk through Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Route through pristine Afro-Montain forest
- Visit the historic Waterworks Railway Museum (on top of the Mountain)
- Views on day 1 from 650 m and day 2 from 1087 m
- Warm and cosy cottage with good traditional South African cuisine
- Maclears Beacon – the highest point on the Table Mountain chain
Views over the city of Cape Town from the Western Table of the Mountain.
Table Mountain is unique not only in it’s position, shape and stature, but in that it is part of a National Park surrounded entirely by the municipal boundaries of the city. Experience a feast of fynbos and fresh mountain air in an unusual combination with fine food, wine, history and the most spectacular scenery.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend