Manaslu Circuit Trekoffered by supplier M19979 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 21 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 18 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Season: September - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1745 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1900 US Dollar (USD)
Manaslu has a unique environment, which is exceptionally rich in bio diversity that has made this region one of the finest tourist destinations of Nepal for many years. The majestic Himalayan ranges in this area consist of cultural diversities and natural scenery with high altitude romantic glacier lakes and fascinating flora and fauna, all features of this region, have made it one of the most well liked places of Nepal.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu airport (1345meters) O/N Hotel.
Day 2: Free day in KTM O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Arughat (640meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 4: Trek to Soti Khola (775meters) 6 hours. O/N camp.
Day 5: Trek to Machha Khola (900meters) 5.30 hours/N Camp.
Day 6: Trek to Jagat (1340meters) 6 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 7: Trek to Ngyak (2310meters) 6 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 8: Trek to Ghap (2100meters) 6 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 9: Trek to Lho (3200meters) 6 hours. O/n Camp.
Day 10: Trek to Samagompa (3500meters) 6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Stone Hut (4500meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 12: Acclimatization and exploration day.
Day 13: Cross Larkya La (5215meters) and trek Bhimphedi (3590meters) 8 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 14: Trek to Tilje (3900meters) 5 hours’/N Camp.
Day 15: Trek to Tal (1725meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 16: Trek to Jagat (1300meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 17: Trek to Baundanda (1275meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 18: Trek to Beshisahar. 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 19: Drive back to Kathmandu by bus. 7 hours. O/N Hotel.
Day 20: Leisure day in Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 21: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* hotels b/b
- One full day sightseeing in UNESCO’s Sites in Kathmandu valley
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
- Full board camping trek (two mean tent, Dining tent, kitchen tent)
- Full board during trekking serves by trekking cook crow
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and cook crows
- Trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Trekker’s Information Management System card
- All additional government tax.
Note: Please write us for more information.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1-4 people: USD 1900 p/p
- 5-9 people: USD 1845 p/p
- 10-14 people: USD 1800 p/p
- Above 15 people: USD 1745 p/p.
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue)
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (Approx 10-12 USD)
- All personal expenses
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....