Painting Vacations in Polandoffered by supplier M20043 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 12 day(s)
Group Size: 8 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Painting
Season: May - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 5950 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 6550 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Transfer from Krakow airport to hotel in Bielsko-Biala, accommodation, Hotel and Wellness tour. Welcome dinner with a glass of wine.
Day 2: Tour of town Bielsko-Biala, its historic buildings, castle, art galleries, first painting session. Return to hotel, dinner and relax in Wellness.
Day 3: This day is dedicated to relax and rejuvenate in Wellness, in the evening we will travel to and have dinner in traditional polish - highlander style restaurant.
Day 4: Travel to town Pszczyna and tour of its beautiful palace and botanical gardens, second painting session. Evening meeting in hotel’s night club with a glass of wine.
Day 5: Kracow - old Polish Capitol, we will visit its historic center, King Castle, Cathedrals, St Mary Basilica with its wooden altarpiece carved by Wit Stwosz in XV century. Dinner in one of the best Jewish restaurants, listening to traditional Jewish songs.
Day 6: Bielsko-Biala - third painting session, we will paint old town, its streets and buildings. Afternoon relax in Wellness, in evening we will have a barbecue and log fire in hotel grounds.
Day 7: Travel to Wieliczka and tour one of the oldest salt mines in the world. Dinner in underground mine restaurant, then return to Krakow, for personal shopping. On the way back we will visit Wadowice - the birthplace of Pope John Paul II.
Day 8: Bielsko-Biala fourth painting session. Afternoon relax in Wellness, in evening we will meet at nightclub to discus our experiences with a cup of coffee.
Day 9: Beskidzka Loop, we will tour thru small mountain villages, have two short painting sessions. Visit to one of the oldest polish breweries in town of Zywiec, with the tour of brewery museum and eat lunch in mountain bistro “Devil’s foot”.
Day 10: Day of relax and rejuvenate in Wellness, times for personal shopping. In the evening we will meet at nightclub to discuss our experiences with a cup of coffee or tea.
Day 11: Last painting session in the mountain scenery. Afternoon preparing to travel. Evening Good Bye dinner with a glass of your favorite drink.
Day 12: Breakfast and transfer to Krakow airport.
Supplemental Tour Information:
- July 19th - July 30th
- August 9th - August 20th
- September 6th - September 17th
- It is very important for all participants to be in good physical condition needed to walk medium distances, and climb the stairs, without help of other person.
- We are not responsible for passengers are arriving late, or for airline delays resulting in them missing the scheduled transfer and will be required to made their own arrangements to meet the group at their own expense.
- Do not book air travel before confirming details with us. With confirmation of your reservation we will send you details schedule of trip and pick up time from Krakow Airport.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Cost of vacations: $5950 p/p
- Single supplement: $600
- Non painting partners discount: $200.
- All transportation during vacations
- 11 night in hotel
- Painting lessons
- Painting materials: 5 canvases, brushes, acrylic paint, chair, charcoal pencils, black ink
- Admission tickets to museums, mine and royal castle, gallery
- English speaking guide in Cracow, Wieliczka, Bielsko-Biala, Beskidzka Loop
- All meals including welcome & goodbye dinners, one dinner in highlander restaurant, daily afternoon coffee with cake, non-alcoholic drinks during painting trips
- Wellness: Indoor pool, Jacuzzi, Tepidarium, sauna. Fitness with cardio, Salt Cave, Salon Light - music - video with aromatherapy, Aladdins world – aromatic steam bath, 1 massage.
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Massages and other wellness services not mentioned above
- Tips for waiters, bus drivers, guides
- Packing and sending paintings back home.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
Teresa Teza Bularz was born in Poland. She received Bachelor of Art Degree from National School of Creative Arts in 1970. Since then she worked in art studios designing art fabrics, and specializing in oil paintings, mostly still life landscape and spiritual life. 40 years of oil painting...