Luxor & Aswan OverlandPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 100 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 325 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 325 US Dollar (USD)
- Visits: Luxor (East & West Banks), Aswan
- Runs: Varied Run Times
- Departs From: Luxor
- Returns to: Aswan
Day 1: Arrive in Luxor where you will be met and transferred to your Hotel. In the Afternoon you will then visit the East Bank of Luxor –Entry down the avenue of Ram Headed Sphinx to reach the Monumental Temple of and then continue onto Luxor Temple, Then visit the Karnak temple. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 2: An early morning start as you cross over to the West Bank of Luxor, as you come from sun, sand and rugged mountainside you enter - The Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Evening train to Aswan, check into hotel, overnight in hotel. Afternoon next day train to Luxor.
Day 3: Optional tour to Abu Simbel. Tour starts with High Dam and its huge lake then take a short ferry ride to Philae Temple. This Romantic and Majestic Temple, then boat to visit Elephantine Island and Kitchner. End of service.
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Hat, Sunblock
- Swim wear
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- One night in Aswan (based on Hotel with Bed and Breakfast, 3 stars hotel)
- One night in Luxor (based on Hotel with Bed and Breakfast, 3 stars hotel)
- Aswan Tour: Visiting The High Dam and Philae Temple
- Luxor Tour, the East Bank: Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple
- Luxor Tour, the West Bank: Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut’s Temple & Colossi of Memnon
- An English-speaking guide in Aswan and Luxor
- All stations transfers including "Meet-and-Assist"
- First class train tickets Luxor / Aswan.
- Entrance fees to all sites, temples
- Any meals not stated on the itinerary
- Tips, laundry and other items of a personal nature.