Nile Cruise (5 Days, 4 Nights)offered by supplier M20059 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Boating and Sailing Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 460 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 545 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive to Luxor international airport, meet and transfer to your Nile cruise, check in and overnight on board.
Day 2: A full day to visit temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple, overnight on board Breakfast then visit the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon, back to the Nile cruise, and sail to edfu via the lock of Esna, overnight on board.
Day 3: A morning visits the temple of the falcon god Horus Edfu Temple, continue sailing to the double Temple of Kom Ombo. Overnight on board.
Day 4: Arrive to Aswan. Then start Aswan tour the temple of Isis Philae Temple the unfinished obelisk and the High Dam of Aswan, overnight on board.
Day 5: Transfer to Aswan. International airport for the final departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Star cruise 4: 460 USD
- Star cruise 5: 545 USD
- Peak Periods Supplement: 20%.
- The entry visa to Egypt
- The personal expenses and the tipping
- The sightseeing admissions
- Drinks in hotels and cruises
- The international and domestic flight tickets
- Any other item not mentioned in the program.
- 4 nights on board a Nile cruise on FB
- 1 night in hotel in Luxor on bed and breakfast
- An Egyptologist tour guide
- Meet and assist in the airport
- All taxes and service charges
- All the transfers are by A/C coaches.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
We are a licensed travel agent and tour operator based in Egypt. M20059 is specialized in customized and pre-tailored itineraries for all the cruise lines passengers (Groups and Individuals). M20059 is a multi ports shore trips tour operator. No more waiting in row, no more overpriced excursions. Travel...