Challengers Combo Touroffered by supplier M17651 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 28 day(s)
Group Size: 4 people
Destination(s): Costa Rica
Specialty Categories: Multi-activity Volunteering Vacations
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2880 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2880 US Dollar (USD)
Week 1: You will participate in Spanish lessons from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.d. Including the Fruits and Nuts Class, and the Latino Dancing lessons.
Week 2: Prove who is the best out of several adventure sports, such as white water rafting, waterfall rappelling, kayaking, bungee jumping, mountain biking, and the sports rally.
Week 3: You are going to have to survive in the jungle, your group will be alone in the jungle, with only your strengths, abilities and basic supplies to survive (food, drinkable water, tent, sleeping bags, flashlights, etc).
Week 4: Is going to really test your volunteering skills! You will help other people to improve their lifestyle: building, repairing, cleaning, teaching, etc.
- And the best part… you can win some prizes:
* $ 200 each of the members of the winning team
* One week in a beautiful hotel (all included)
* Scholarship for Spanish lessons (according to our requirements)
- In this program we only accept groups of four (2 men and 2 women), if there is not another team to compete with, the group should get a certain amount of points to win.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Extra Spanish week: $383 (This fee only applies for Volunteers)
- Extra Volunteer Week: $200
- Without Homestay: Just deduct $115 each week from the regular price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
M17651 offers a big variety of Spanish Courses and Volunteer Programs in three different locations in Costa Rica. We have been working with several students/ volunteers agencies, colleges and universities in United States and Europe. We also work with several public and private organizations in Costa Rica, and we place...