Come and enjoy cosmopolitan Buenos Aires. Be surrounded by wildlife in Península Valdes (such as penguins, elephant seals, sea lions and rheas). Explore Los Glaciares National Park and trek on the glacier. Sail and hike in Torres del Paine National Park. Cross the Strait of Magellan to discover "The End of the World": Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4181 USD per person double occupancy
- Single Supplement: 858 USD.
- Full time bilingual tour leader in Patagonia to assist you during the trip for groups of 5 or more
- Local bilingual guides
- Transfers to and from airports and bus stations
- Overland transportation
- Private excursions (car/van with bilingual guides) as detailed in itinerary Regular excursions (shared with other travelers): Perito Moreno Glacier trekking and boat excursions in Peninsula Valdes and Torres del Paine
- Hotel accommodation for 13 nights
- Meals mentioned in itinerary: all breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- Park entrance fees.
- Flights in Argentina: Buenos Aires - Trelew; Trelew - El Calafate; Ushuaia - Buenos Aires (about 900 USD in economy)
- International airfare.
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife