You will visit Buenos Aires, capital of Argentina. You will be surrounded by wildlife in Peninsula Valdes (such as penguins, elephant seals, sea lions and rheas). You will hike enjoying magnificent views of Cerro Fitz Roy and surrounding peaks. You will be amazed by "Glaciar Perito Moreno" at Los Glaciares National Park, and explore Torres del Paine National Park. Finally, you will travel to the "End of the World": Tierra del Fuego. This tour can be enjoyed independently on the dates of your choosing with local bilingual guides in each place. Price will vary according to the number of travelers in each group.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2 to 3 travelers: USD 5198 per person
- 4 or more: USD 4596 per person.
- Lodging for 14 nights (First class hotels, Inns and estancia)
- All private transfers from and to airports
- Private land transportation for the group: car or van (except public bus from El Calafate to the border with Chile if the group is less than 4 people)
- Bilingual local guides for excursions, most transfers, and local assistance
- During the trekking expeditions in Fitz Roy area (day 5 and 6): Bilingual expert mountain guides
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary: all breakfasts, 7 lunches, 3 dinners
- Park entrance fees.
- International Airline tickets
- Flights in Argentina: Buenos Aires/Trelew/El Calafate/Ushuaia/Buenos Aires (Cost vary from about USD 950)
- Personal expenses, tips, beverages during meals, other meals and services not mentioned in the itinerary description.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2000
We created our company here in California to share our native land with other adventurous souls. We specialize in small group tours to Patagonia: 6 to 12 guests. Some of the areas we visit are Peninsula Valdes, the Lake District, Los Glaciares National Park, Mt. Fitz Roy, Tierra del Fuego and Torres del Paine in Chile....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend