Start your trip in Buenos Aires and explore Iguazu Falls, Cusco and the Machu Picchu (13 days-12 nights). This itinerary can be done independently on your preferred dates (two people minimum).
Why you should choose this tour:
- Explore the jungle of Misiones: Yacutinga Lodge and Iguazu Falls
- Visit Buenos Aires, Lima and enchanting Cusco
- Trek along the Inca trail and discover the incredible Machu Picchu.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
$3,974 per person double occupancy. Single Supplement: $1,200.
Group of 4 to 6 travelers: $3,610 p/person double occ.
- Domestic flights in Argentina and Peru
- Local bilingual guides (Tour escort only for groups of 8 passengers or more)
- Private transfers
- Accommodation for twelve nights at mentioned or similar hotels
- All breakfast. Lunches and dinners as mentioned in itinerary
- Local private excursions as detailed in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to parks and reserves.
- International flights (city of USA or .../Buenos Aires / Lima/City of USA) About USD 1500
- Flights in Argentina (Buenos Aires/Iguazu/Buenos Aires)
- Flights in Peru (Lima/Cusco/Lima)
- Other meals and services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and personal expenses.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2000
We created our company here in California to share our native land with other adventurous souls. We specialize in small group tours to Patagonia: 6 to 12 guests. Some of the areas we visit are Peninsula Valdes, the Lake District, Los Glaciares National Park, Mt. Fitz Roy, Tierra del Fuego and Torres del Paine in Chile....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend