Dhaulagiri Friench Pass Trekking in Nepaloffered by supplier M19979 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 21 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: September - May
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1800 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1800 US Dollar (USD)
A hidden snow valley (after crossing French pass) gives you a heavenly test of white world. The Dhampus Pass between Tukuche peak and Thapa peak is another haven in the trip. An itinerary outline (duration can be 16 days, 18 days or 22 days, depend on your time and interest/ it is better to have a few days in Kathmandu and Pokhara on your arrival and departure).
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 2: Free Day at Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Drive/Fly to Pokhara. O/N Hotel.
Day 4: Drive to Beni-Lunch in Beni and Trek to Singa. O/N Camp (3 hours walk).
Day 5: Trek to Darbang. O/N Camp (1110m, 5-6 hours).
Day 6: Trek to Dhara Pani. O/N camp (1560m, 4 hours).
Day 7: Trek to Muri. O/N Camp (1720m, 5-6 hours).
Day 8: Trek to Bugar. O/N Camp (2080m, 5-6 hours).
Day 9: Trek to Dovan. O/N Camp (2520m, 5-6 hours).
Day 10: Trek to Sallaghari (Khola Camp). O/N Camp (3445m, 5-6 hours).
Day 11: Trek to Itali Camp. O/N Camp (3660m, 4 hours).
Day 12: Free day at Itali camp. O/N Camp.
Day 13: Trek to Japanese camp. O/N Camp (3890m, 5-6 hours). Pack Lunch.
Day 14: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base camp. O/N Camp (4748m, 5-6 hours). Pack Lunch.
Day 15: Trek to Hidden valley via French pass (5140m, 7-8 hours).
Day 16: Trek to Yak Kharka. O/N Camp (4915m, 7-8 hours).
Day 17: Trek to Marpha. O/N Camp (2670m, 3-4 hours).
Day 18: Trek to Jomsom. O/N Camp/Lodge.
Day 19: Fly to Pokhara/Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 20: Free Day at Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 21: Transfer to Air port for final departure for Home land.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at three star hotels with breakfast
- One full day sightseeing in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley with city guide
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
- Full board during the trek served by crew
- Two mean tent plus dining tent, toilet tent, table chair, camping equipment
- Experienced government license holder trek guide, cook crows & porters
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All transports by private car/ van/ bus
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue)
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (Approx 10-12 USD)
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....