Hinku Valley Trekking: Mera Peak Claimbing, Nepaloffered by supplier M19979 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 20 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing Hiking & Trekking
Season: September - May
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2090 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2090 US Dollar (USD)
The region is in top of the world, Everest is a popular destination for trekkers, explorers and climbers. It is also famous for its Sherpa villages, monasteries and Buddhist culture. The Trekking in this area varies in 5 days trekking to month long among them Everest Base Camp Kalapathar and Gokyo lake treks are very popular sceneries and social life of Sherpa villages are another attraction of this region.
Another attraction is Sagarmatha National Park for those people who are interested in the wildlife. The route passes through spectacular forests of blooming rhododendron in summer session, blue pine and fir. This trekking trail provides spectacular paradise mountain views like of the Everest region. Also there are a lot of ethnic group of traditional culture as well as Buddhist culture while trekking in this areas.
Day 1: Arrival in international airport of Kathmandu, reception and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Full day in Kathmandu for sightseeing of the world heritage sites and back to Hotel.
Day 3: Flight to Lukla form kathmandu and trek to Chutanga O/n camp.
Day 4: From Chutanga to Chetara-la. O/n camp.
Day 5: From Chetera La to Kotte. O/n camp.
Day 6: From Kotte to Thangna O/n camp.
Day 7: Acclimatization day at Thangna for high altitude sickness. O/n camp.
Day 8: From Thagna to Khare. O/n camp.
Day 9: From khare to Mera base camp. O/n camp.
Day 10: From Mera Base Camp to Mera first camp. O/n camp.
Day 11: From Mera first Camp to Mera peak summit and back to Mera base camp. O/n camp.
Day 12: From Mera Base Camp to Honku valley along the Hunku Khola. O/n camp.
Day 13: From Hunku Khola to Hunku Pokhari. O/n camp.
Day 14: From Hunku pokhari via 5850m Mingbo La pass to Nare Glacier 5300m. O/n camp.
Day 15: From Nare Glacier to Pangboche. O/n camp.
Day 16: From Pangboche to Nacmche Bazaar. O/n camp.
Day 17: From Namche Bazaar to Lukla. O/n camp.
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla. O/N hotel.
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu for somewhere else sightseeing sopping relaxing then back to hotel.
Day 20: Final departure.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Airport picks and drops in private vehicle
- Lodging in Kathmandu at 3* hotels with breakfast
- Full board during trekking serve by our crew
- Full day sightseeing in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley
- Experienced Climbing Guide
- Experienced government license holder trek guide, Supporter trekking crews and porters
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry and peak permit
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System)
- All additional government tax
- Government license holder city guide
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
- Domestic flight both ways Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa ($40-30 days from date of issue)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu ($10-12)
- All personal expenses
- Tips to guide and porter
- Expenses due to unavoidable events (flight cancellation, etc.).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....