We walk through the historical heart ot Brussels and around the lower town and its famous Grand Place, the heart of medieval Brussels with its incomparable City Hall surrounded by Guild Houses, Brussels' famous citizen ‘Manneken Pis’ and the winding little streets of the Ilot Sacré. We walk through the elegant Galeries St Hubert and stop for a "Beer Tasting experience" in a typical café (optional). Last but not least we see the Manneken-Pis, the neo-classical Bourse and St Gery area before we conclude with a chocolate tasting treat.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Services of an English-speaking guide for 3 hours
- complimentary chocolate tasting
- Expenses for additional sightseeing not included in the trip
- Health, accident, baggage and travel protection plan
- Guests’ meals, refreshments
- Any other incidental expenses e.g. museum and monument admission
Note: There is no refund for unused services or unused portions of the trip.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2006
I am a licensed interpreter (French-English-Italian-Spanish), an accredited Tour Guide for Belgium and Licensed International Tour Manager. I have been operating as a Brussels-based tour guide for over 30 years, making it my goal to ensure my visitors see the most interesting places and sights. I am happy to offer any...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend