Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls 6 DaysPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 10 people
Destination(s): Argentina Brazil
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 862 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2855 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1 – Buenos Aires
• Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred by private service to your hotel, leaving you the remainder of the day to explore the historic neighborhoods and enjoy the cafe culture of Buenos Aires.
Day 2 – Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
• Breakfast. Our City Tour will provide you a great overview of the city and its diverse attractions. Over the course of three hours you will have the chance to visit Retiro, Avenida 9 de Julio, Downtown, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Recoleta and La Boca.
• In the evening you will be treated to one of Buenos Aires’ most emblematic cultural highlight’s; a Dinner and Tango Show offering a spectacular demonstration of the local dancing accompanied by delicious Argentine cuisine and all the malbec you’d like.
Day 3 – Buenos Aires / Puerto Iguazu
• Breakfast. At appropriate time, you will have a private transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Puerto Iguazu.
• Upon arrival, you will be met at the airport and provided a private transfer to your hotel. You will have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the tropical climate and jungle setting.
Day 4 – Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
• After breakfast you will depart on a full day tour to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat. The ecological train ride is included in the tour with an option to add the Safari Nautico boat trip ( for an additional cost ). The Iguazu boat trips takes you right up to the base of the Falls. This exciting excursion is highly recommended in order to experience the true power of Iguazu Falls. ( Please be aware- on the boat trip there is a 100% chance that you will get wet...the Falls provide a refreshing “natural shower”. Be sure to take some extra clothes if you want to do this excursion). Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Day 5 – Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side / Buenos Aires
• After breakfast, enjoy a half day excursion to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls where you will enjoy vast panoramic views of the Falls allowing you to take them in in their entirety.
• Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before traveling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as many other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls.
• At the appropriate time in the afternoon you will have a transfer to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival to Buenos Aires, you will have a private transfer to your hotel.
Day 6 – Buenos Aires
• Day at leisure to explore the cobbled tree lined streets of Palermo Soho in search of one of a kind Porteño fashion, to sit in cafe and enjoy perfectly aged glass of malbec (famous wine of Argentina ),
or perhaps to sip yerba out of your newly purchased mate gourd while people watching in one of the parks that makes up the Palermo Bosques.
• At appropriate time, you will be taken to the airport to take your flight back home, private service.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.