Karnak Touroffered by supplier M19403 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 100 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History Cultural Journey
Season: May - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 635 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 735 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Cairo. Arrival at the Cairo International airport, meet our representative holding a sign, at the passport area. meet, assist and transfer to hotel. Check in. Optional: Sound and light show at the pyramids area USD 35 included. Meals: No Meal. Included Transportation: from Cairo Airport to your hotel.
Day 2: Cairo Pyramids - Memphis - Sakkara. Overnight train. Morning wake up at 07:00, have your breakfast at 07:30, then at 09:00 Start a tour to Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the sphinx the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the Pyramids, Memphis (the First Capital for United Egypt was built in 3200 BC), Sakkara Pyramid (The First Stone Building in the History and the first Pyramid as well). Evening transfer to the train station, First Class (sleeper) train to Aswan (12 hours riding). Optional: Nile Cruise Dinner with Belly Dancer 50 GBP at Nile Maxim, managed by Marriott hotel. Included Transfers: from your hotel to the Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara till Giza station. Included Entrance Fees: Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara. Included Train Tickets: sleeper. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Aswan - Nile Cruise. Arrive Aswan station. Our representative will be waiting for, then transfer to your Nile Cruise and Check in your Nile Cruise. Afternoon visit High Dam, one of the Most Important projects in the 20th century and an Engineering Miracle. Then visit Philae Temple Isis Temple which moved from Nasser Lake after Building of the High Dam, then visit The Unfinished Obelisk, the Granite Quarry, where the Ancient Egyptian used to get all the Granite to make their obelisks and their temples. Then Felucca Ride to the Botanical Garden and outer view of Agha Khan. Optional: Nubian Village USD 35 or Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple USD 40. Included Transfers: from Aswan Station to your Nile Cruise. From your Nile Cruise to Day Tour. Included Entrance Fees: High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, Felucca and Botanical Gardens. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Kom Ombo - Nile Cruise. Afternoon Sailing to Kom Ombo, evening visit Kom Ombo the two temples of God Horus the Falcon God and God Sobek the Crocodile God (Hours and Sobek temple). Overnight in Edfu. Optional: day tour to Abu Simbel Temple by private van USD90. Included Entrance Fees: Kom Ombo. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Edfu - Overnight Luxor - Nile Cruise. Morning Visit Edfu (Hours) Temple, the most preserved temple from the Greek Roman Period. Where you can see the Nile meter and the Battle Scenes between the Devil and the Good. Full day sailing to Luxor. Evening arrive Luxor. Included Transfers: from your Nile Cruise by Horse Carriage to Edfu Temple. Included Entrance Fees: Edfu. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: East and West Bank Luxor. Overnight train. Morning check out and start your tour to West Bank Valley Of The Kings where they discovered the Pharaohs Mummies and where they found the treasure of King TUT, we Recommend tombs of Tuthmosis 3rd,Ramses 3rd and Ramses 9th, El Deer El Bahari this Unique Design the only temple has 3 floors. Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon visit East Bank. Karnak Temples the largest temple in Egypt and the place where you can see history of 2500 years. Luxor Temple one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt. Evening transfer to the train station, First Class (sleeper) train to Cairo (9 hours riding). Included Transfers: from your Nile Cruise to West and East Banks then to Luxor Station. Included Entrance Fees: Valley of the Kings, El Dier El Bahary, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple. Included Train Tickets: First Class (sleeper). Includes: (B), (D).
Day 7: Cairo. Arrive Cairo and then start your tour to The Egyptian museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King TUT. And the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. And then you will visit Coptic Cairo where you can see Hanging Church, and Virgin Mary Cave and Jesus Spring the places where The Holy Family Stayed. Then you will visit Mohamed Aly Mosque, and noon Visit Khan El Khalili Market. The oldest market in Cairo. Afternoon check in your hotel. Included Transfers: From Giza station to the Museum, Islamic, Coptic Cairo and Khalili Market then to your hotel. Included Entrance Fees: Mohamed Aly Mosque and Museum. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 8: Cairo - Airport departure. Transfer to Cairo airport to catch your flight back home. Included Transfers: from your hotel to Cairo airport. Includes: (B).
* All transportation is air-conditioned
* Airport/hotel Airport Meet, Assist and transfer
* First Class (sleeper) Train Cairo/Aswan
* First Class (sleeper) Luxor/Cairo
* Day one from Cairo Airport to your hotel
* Day 2 from your hotel to Day tour till the station
* Day 3 from Aswan Station to your Nile Cruise
* Day 3 from your Nile Cruise to Day Tour
* Day 4 from your Nile Cruise to Kom Ombo
* Day 5 from your Nile cruise by Horse Carriage to Edfu
* Day 6 from your Nile Cruise to East and West Banks till Luxor Station
* Day 7 from Giza station to Day tour in Cairo then to your hotel
* Day 8 from your hotel to Cairo airport
* Two Nights at Four Stars hotel in Cairo including breakfast
* Three Nights on Board Five Stars Nile Cruise including lunch, dinner and breakfast
* Cairo: Pyramids of Giza, Memphis and Saqqara
* Cairo: Coptic Cairo, Islamic Cairo, National Museum and El-Khalili Bazaar
* Aswan: Unfinished Obelisk, Hugh Dam, Philae Temple and Botanical Gardens
* Kom Ombo Temple
* Edfu Temple
* Luxor: Valley of the Kings, El-Dier El-Bahahri, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple
* Free Camel Ride in the Pyramid area
* 1 Free Excursion of the Following 3: the second Pyramid, the Banana Island in Luxor, the Nubian Village in Luxor
- Tour Guide: English speaking tour guide will be with you during all the sightseeing tour.
- Tour guide.
- Entry visa
- Extra drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional tours
- Entry to the Pyramids, from inside
- Xmas Gala dinner.
- New Year Supplement 75 USD
- Xmas Supplement 50 USD
- Easter Supplement 40 USD
- Bank transfers taxes.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- We have lower prices in the summer time from May till September
- We have special prices for groups more than 8 persons
- If you have a groups more than 15 persons we will offer you one person free of charge at all.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
M19403 is one of the leading Travel Agents in Egypt offering a whole range of travel services for Incentive, Convention and Commercial as well as vacation travelers. We are trained to provide the most efficient and personalized services in the industry of tourism since 1998. It will be our great pleasure if M19403...